- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Health Services /
- Student Health and Immunization Records
Student Health and Immunization Records
Your student health record which includes your immunizations is a confidential document which we keep for a period of ten years after graduation or departure from Curry College. No information can be released without written consent from you unless required by law or court order.
All requests for information must be accompanied by a signed Medical Record Release Authorization which must contain the following information:
- Patient name, date of birth and social security number
- Name of the person or agency where the information is to be sent.
- Any specific uses or limitations of the types of information to be discussed
- Any information that should not be disclosed
- Must state that the consent can be withdrawn at anytime by the patient.
- Must give specific expiration date.
- Must contain the original signature of the patient, or legal representative and the date signed.
You may complete the release and email to HealthServices@curry.edu or fax to 617-333-2029.