- Emmy® Award-winning Film Lecturer Todd Davis Featured in Wicked Local Article
- Psychology Professor Bruce Steinberg Ph.D. Helps Research Potential New Treatment for ADHD
- Curry Nursing Student Receives Patient Advocate Award at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Public Safety /
- R.A.D. Training (Rape Aggression Defense System)
R.A.D. Training (Rape Aggression Defense System)
The Rape Aggression Defense System is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. The RAD System is comprehensive course for women that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defense training.
Rape Aggression Defense System
- Has established the standard for female self-defense programs.
- Offers no-nonsense, practical techniques of defense.
- Researched the effects of Flight or Flight Syndrome.
- Offers advanced self-defense courses that build upon physical defense systems.
- Provides realistic and dynamic hands on training.
- Certifies Instructors from the Community.
- Has litigation defense policy.
- Every student receives a lifetime membership policy.
- Provides students with a comprehensive reference manual
For information and scheduling contact:
Officer Nichole McNeil
Curry College Department Public Safety