- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Public Safety /
- R.A.D. Training (Rape Aggression Defense System)
R.A.D. Training (Rape Aggression Defense System)
The Rape Aggression Defense System is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. The RAD System is comprehensive course for women that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defense training.
Rape Aggression Defense System
- Has established the standard for female self-defense programs.
- Offers no-nonsense, practical techniques of defense.
- Researched the effects of Flight or Flight Syndrome.
- Offers advanced self-defense courses that build upon physical defense systems.
- Provides realistic and dynamic hands on training.
- Certifies Instructors from the Community.
- Has litigation defense policy.
- Every student receives a lifetime membership policy.
- Provides students with a comprehensive reference manual
For information and scheduling contact:
Officer Nichole McNeil
Curry College Department Public Safety