- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2016
August 26 - August 29
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Public Safety /
- R.A.D. Training (Rape Aggression Defense System)
R.A.D. Training (Rape Aggression Defense System)
The Rape Aggression Defense System is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. The RAD System is comprehensive course for women that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defense training.
Rape Aggression Defense System
- Has established the standard for female self-defense programs.
- Offers no-nonsense, practical techniques of defense.
- Researched the effects of Flight or Flight Syndrome.
- Offers advanced self-defense courses that build upon physical defense systems.
- Provides realistic and dynamic hands on training.
- Certifies Instructors from the Community.
- Has litigation defense policy.
- Every student receives a lifetime membership policy.
- Provides students with a comprehensive reference manual
For information and scheduling contact:
Officer Nichole McNeil
Curry College Department Public Safety