Skip Navigation Back to Top
An American flag patch on a military uniform represents veteran students services at Curry College

NEW Veterans Savings at Curry College

Graduate Programs: Save 20%

Maximize your VA Benefits at Curry College. It’s now more affordable than ever to earn a master’s degree or post-bachelor's professional certificate.

  • Veteran’s receive a 20% tuition adjustment when enrolling in our graduate degree programs.
  • The tuition discount is perfect for stretching your benefits further.
  • Our cohort model creates a network of faculty, advising, and peer support to get you closer to your goals.

Ask an Advisor about our Veterans Savings – open to all veterans, regardless of GI Bill status.

Veterans and Active Duty Military

Curry College is committed to assisting you in furthering your education and achieving your educational goals.  Academic and support services for veterans interested in enrolling through the Division of Continuing and Graduate Studies are all available in one convenient location.  Our experienced advisors can assist with admissions, transfer credit assessment, financial aid and course selection, and serve as your main contact throughout your enrollment at Curry.

Prospective Students

Those interested in finding out more about Curry's Continuing Education degree completion programs or Graduate programs, and the supported Veteran's educational benefits, can contact one of our Academic Advisors for professional assistance.  Whether it's just to answer a quick question or to schedule an appointment for a personalized transfer credit assessment, our dedicated advisors make the admissions process quick and easy.

Helpful Resources

Step 1

Obtain your Certificate of Eligibility by visiting the GI Bill® website at or by calling 1-888-GIBILL1 (1-888-442-4551).  The VA will send you a Certificate of Eligibility which is required to begin certifying your enrollment.

Step 2

Apply to Curry College.  In addition to your application, submit the following to the Division of Continuing and Graduate Studies:

  • Copy of DD214
  • Certificate of Eligibility (obtained from the VA)

Step 3

Once accepted into a degree program, please submit a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility letter (COE) and a copy of your DD-214 to the VA Certifying Official:

Curry College
Office of the Registrar
79 Atherton Street
Milton, MA 02186
Phone: 617-333- 2008
Fax: 617-979-3540

Step 4

Register for classes and begin your studies.  To register:

Continuing Education Students

  • Review your education plan with an academic advisor at the Continuing and Graduate Studies in either Milton or Plymouth
  • Submit a course registration form

Graduate Students

  • automatically registered each semester for their cohort classes

Your enrollment will automatically be certified with the VA every month and you will begin receiving your benefits.  If you are financially responsible for any of your tuition, as determined by the VA, you will be required to pay this amount before you can register for any subsequent semesters. 

If you are a veteran, the widow of a veteran, or the child of a disabled or deceased veteran, you may qualify for assistance from the United States Veterans Administration. For information, contact the Veterans Administration office nearest your home.

The college will adhere to the requirements of and comply with the Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018, specifically S2248 PL 115-407 Section 103.

The college permits any covered individual to attend or participate in the course of education during the period beginning on the date on which the individual provides to the educational institution a certificate of eligibility for entitlement to educational assistance under chapter 31 or 33 of this title.

The college ensures that the educational institution will not impose any penalty, including the assessment of late fees, the denial of access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities, or the requirement that a covered individual bor­row additional funds, on any covered individual because of the individual’s inability to meet his or her financial obliga­tions to the institution due to the delayed disbursement of a payment to be provided by the Secretary under chapter 31 or 33 of this title.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

This institutional and federal match program is open to eligible U.S. Veterans and does not require that you file a FAFSA for consideration. Recipients must be in a degree seeking, undergraduate program. You must contact the Veteran's Certifying Official located in Curry's Registrar's Office to have your eligibility for this program certified. The Yellow Ribbon Program is comprised of a Curry College Yellow Ribbon Grant and a federal Yellow Ribbon Match Award. You will need to complete an Enrollment Verification Form available in the Student Financial Services Office indicating your intended enrollment plans for the aca­demic year for which you are seeking funds. Funding levels are very limited and available on a first-come basis. Funds will be credited to the student's tuition account once the fed­eral match component is received for the semester. Students must maintain eligibility and renewal criteria as outlined by the Veterans Administration.

Take the next step

We're excited you're considering one of our outstanding Curry College continuing education programs and look forward to helping you reach your career goals.