“I know many Curry nurses in the city of Boston; many have gone onto leadership positions in the field. The instructors are very knowledgeable, very prepared and clearly, high quality instructors.”
Barbara Healey, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
A Long Tradition of Quality Nursing Education
Curry College has been educating nurses for nearly 40 years with small class sizes, a supportive nursing faculty, and clinical affiliations with world-renowned teaching hospitals. Benefit from Curry College's longstanding reputation and advance your nursing career.
The master's degree in nursing at Curry College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
CHOOSE Your Focus
Curry College's MSN program prepares RNs for careers as nurse educators and nurse leaders. Pursuing an MSN takes dedication, but it can have a huge impact on your nursing success in the form of new opportunities, from higher pay to greater responsibilities.
Cohort Format, One Day a Week
Classes are held once a week, during the day. You'll be part of a cohort, which means that you'll study with the same group of professional nurses. Cohort learning groups have proven to be very effective for adult learners; they create a community of professionals who can study together, provide support, discuss common on-the-job problems, and offer networking opportunities.
Greater Emphasis on APPLIED Practice - More Hands-On Experience
MSN students have opportunities to apply the skills acquired in the course work. In the Capstone course, students collaborate with faculty on a focused scholarly project. In the Practicum, students gain real-world experience through mentored teaching or clinical immersion.
Who Should Apply?
The MSN Program is designed for you if you:
- Are a registered nurse with an unrestricted Massachusetts RN license
- Have a bachelor's degree in any field
Do you have a non-Nursing Bachelor's Degree? Curry College offers a Pathway to MSN for Registered Nurses with a non-Nursing Bachelor's Degree.
Request More Information
Learn more about the program, admission requirements, and financial assistance.
Division of Continuing and Graduate Studies
Milton Campus: 617-333-2243
Plymouth Campus: 508-747-2424
MSN - Request Info
Nursing Professor Named President of ANA-MA
Congratulations to Curry College Nursing Professor Dr. Cathleen Santos, as she began her one-year term as President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA) in April of 2016. As a constituent member of the American Nurses Association, ANA-MA is recognized as the voice of registered nursing in Massachusetts through advocacy, education, leadership and practice. Dr. Santos is the first Curry College faculty member to receive this honor.
Video: Judy Dynan '11 - MSN Program
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Video: Barbara Healey '11 - MSN Program
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program