- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Apply - M.S. Nursing
Apply - M.S. Nursing
Step Into Your Best Future
When you apply to Curry College, you'll start the degree program that puts you on the path to success. Our friendly team is here to help you every step of the way.
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Admission
Begin the application process online
Print and mail the MSN application (PDF) to the Graduate Studies location where you plan to take classes.
Curry accepts applications on a rolling basis and space in the cohort is limited. Admissions decisions are normally made within two weeks of the receipt of all application materials.
Spring program start - priority consideration given to those applications received by November 15. After the priority consideration deadline, applications will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
Fall program start - Submit all materials by July 15 for priority consideration. After the priority consideration deadline, applications will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
1. An earned Baccalaureate degree* from an accredited institution (undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is preferred).
2. Completion of a college-level statistics course.
3. An interview with Nursing Faculty or Staff.
*RNs with a bachelor's in a field other than nursing may be required to take additional courses. Speak to advisor for more information.
Required application materials:
1. Your official undergraduate transcript and any graduate transcript(s) sent to Curry College in a sealed envelope from the academic institutions(s).
2. Your current resume.
3. One sealed letter of recommendation from a professional reference familiar with your work and your potential for graduate studies in nursing. Please use the enclosed Curry College MSN Recommendation Form.
4. A personal statement that describes your nursing background and your interest in pursuing the Nurse Educator program.
5. A copy of an unrestricted MA registered nurse license.
Transfer Credit Policy
Curry College has a policy that limits transfer credit into its master's degree programs to a maximum of 6 credits. Transfer credit requests are approved by the program director and courses must be a close match to courses in the MSN program at Curry. Consideration of transfer credit must occur as part of the admissions process and will not be considered after a student has begun the program. Transferability of credits from Curry to other institutions would be at the discretion of the receiving institution.
Congratulations to Curry College Nursing Professor Dr. Cathleen Santos, as she began her one-year term as President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA) in April of 2016. As a constituent member of the American Nurses Association, ANA-MA is recognized as the voice of registered nursing in Massachusetts through advocacy, education, leadership and practice. Dr. Santos is the first Curry College faculty member to receive this honor.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program