Would you like to pursue a CAGS?
The Curry College CAGS continues the journey of those educators who have already completed field and coursework to address the 2012 DESE standards for administrative licensure.
- Courses focus on contemporary, relevant issues which today's school leaders face on a regular basis.
- Convenient Schedule and Hybrid Format - Classes are scheduled one evening a week and are delivered in a hybrid format - a blend of in-person discussions and online activities - to best meet the needs of busy professionals.
- CAGS can be completed in as few as two semesters.
- State-Approved Program - Curry's Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study has been approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Next Cohort begins Summer 2022, Fully Online - View the Schedule
Apply by May 1 for priority consideration. Why wait? Get started today.
Why earn a CAGS?
- Offers in-depth study in your field on contemporary issues.
- Gain an advanced credential in your profession.
- In most school districts, a financial benefit is available.
- Allows you to connect with peers in your field.
- Advances your professional development.
Attend an Info Session
No need to wait for us to schedule an information session, our knowledgeable advisors are available to meet with you via Zoom or phone to answer your questions. Get started on your way to earning your degree!
Schedule a one-on-one appointment now
Or even better, connect with an advisor by calling the campus of your choice: