Would you like to pursue a CAGS?
The Curry College CAGS continues the journey of those educators who have already completed field and coursework to address the 2012 DESE standards for administrative licensure.
- Courses focus on contemporary, relevant issues which today's school leaders face on a regular basis.
- Convenient Schedule and Hybrid Format - Classes are scheduled one evening a week and are delivered in a hybrid format - a blend of in-person discussions and online activities - to best meet the needs of busy professionals.
- CAGS can be completed in as few as two semesters.
- State-Approved Program - Curry's Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study has been approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Next Cohort begins Summer 2021 - View the Schedule
Why earn a CAGS?
- Offers in-depth study in your field on contemporary issues.
- Gain an advanced credential in your profession.
- In most school districts, a financial benefit is available.
- Allows you to connect with peers in your field.
- Advances your professional development.