“I felt like the courses were constantly helping me in my job as opposed to being something extra I had to do at night after work.”
Derek Thompson '06
Vice Principal, Plymouth North High School
Major: Master of Education
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- Curry Student Film Wins Emmy® Award
- Curry College Faculty Members Awarded Whiting Foundation Fellowships
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Curry Dance Spring 2016 Showcase: 'Beyond Boundaries'
April 29 - April 30
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Education /
- Informational Events
Graduate Programs in Education
Virtual Advising Fair - graduate program advisors will be available via Live Chat on a desktop computer.
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Read more on how to participate in the Virtual Advising Fair
Register to receive an event reminder
If you are unable to attend an Informational Event or would prefer to schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor at your convenience, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Milton Campus (617) 333-2243
- Plymouth Campus (508) 747-2424