- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- Information Technology Students Present at Professional Coding Conference
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
Curry College maintains a free outpatient clinic, staffed by nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, and a consulting physician. These health professionals work together to provide quality medical care for routine, acute, and chronic health problems and injuries. All full-time students who carry at least 12 credits are eligible to use the Health Services.
Location: Smith House, 940 Brush Hill Rd
Phone: (617) 333-2182
Fax: (617) 333-2029
Appointment Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Meet the Health Services Staff
Services provided include:
- Evaluation and treatment for most illnesses and injuries
- Health Education
- Rapid flu and mono testing
- STD and HIV testing
- Birth Control Prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
- Blood Testing
- Flu vaccine clinics in the fall
Health Services does not attempt to replace the student's private healthcare provider or assume total responsibility for medical needs. Nearby Milton Hospital is used for emergency services and most specialist referrals.