- Alumnus and Trustee Anthony M. Campo '79 Appointed to Superior Court Judgeship
- Dean's List Honors Reception Recognizes Exceptional Students, Mentors
- Dr. Deborah C. Jackson, Hon. '14 Shares Personal Perspectives with Students
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Spring 2017 Fine Arts Performance: you | me | us, identity
May 5 - May 6
- Commencement 2017
- More Events >
Curry College maintains an outpatient clinic, staffed by two nurse practitioners and a consulting physician. These health professionals work together to provide quality medical care for routine, acute, and chronic health problems and injuries. All full-time students who carry at least 12 credits are eligible to use the Health Services.
Location: 1016 Brush Hill Road (Wellness Center - adjacent to Bell Hall)
Phone: (617) 333-2182
Fax: (617) 333-2029
Appointment Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Meet the Health Services Staff
Services provided include:
- Evaluation and treatment for most illnesses and injuries
- Health Education
- Rapid flu and mono testing
- STD and HIV testing
- Birth Control Prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
- Blood Testing
- Flu vaccine clinics in the fall
Health Services does not attempt to replace the student's private healthcare provider or assume total responsibility for medical needs. Nearby Milton Hospital is used for emergency services and most specialist referrals.