- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
Curry College maintains an outpatient clinic, staffed by nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, and a consulting physician. These health professionals work together to provide quality medical care for routine, acute, and chronic health problems and injuries. All full-time students who carry at least 12 credits are eligible to use the Health Services.
Location: Smith House, 940 Brush Hill Rd
Phone: (617) 333-2182
Fax: (617) 333-2029
Appointment Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Meet the Health Services Staff
Services provided include:
- Evaluation and treatment for most illnesses and injuries
- Health Education
- Rapid flu and mono testing
- STD and HIV testing
- Birth Control Prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
- Blood Testing
- Flu vaccine clinics in the fall
Health Services does not attempt to replace the student's private healthcare provider or assume total responsibility for medical needs. Nearby Milton Hospital is used for emergency services and most specialist referrals.