- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
Curry College maintains an outpatient clinic, staffed by nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, and a consulting physician. These health professionals work together to provide quality medical care for routine, acute, and chronic health problems and injuries. All full-time students who carry at least 12 credits are eligible to use the Health Services.
Location: 1016 Brush Hill Road (Wellness Center - adjacent to Bell Hall)
Phone: (617) 333-2182
Fax: (617) 333-2029
Appointment Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Meet the Health Services Staff
Services provided include:
- Evaluation and treatment for most illnesses and injuries
- Health Education
- Rapid flu and mono testing
- STD and HIV testing
- Birth Control Prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
- Blood Testing
- Flu vaccine clinics in the fall
Health Services does not attempt to replace the student's private healthcare provider or assume total responsibility for medical needs. Nearby Milton Hospital is used for emergency services and most specialist referrals.