- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Curry College maintains an outpatient clinic, staffed by nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, and a consulting physician. These health professionals work together to provide quality medical care for routine, acute, and chronic health problems and injuries. All full-time students who carry at least 12 credits are eligible to use the Health Services.
Location: 1016 Brush Hill Road (Wellness Center - adjacent to Bell Hall)
Phone: (617) 333-2182
Fax: (617) 333-2029
Appointment Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Meet the Health Services Staff
Services provided include:
- Evaluation and treatment for most illnesses and injuries
- Health Education
- Rapid flu and mono testing
- STD and HIV testing
- Birth Control Prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
- Blood Testing
- Flu vaccine clinics in the fall
Health Services does not attempt to replace the student's private healthcare provider or assume total responsibility for medical needs. Nearby Milton Hospital is used for emergency services and most specialist referrals.