Skip Navigation Back to Top

Students who file the FAFSA may qualify for need-based aid in addition to one of the following scholarships:

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

This institutional and federal match program is open to eligible U.S. Veterans and does not require that you file a FAFSA for consideration. Recipients must be in a degree seeking, undergraduate program. You must contact the Veteran's Certifying Official located in Curry's Registrar's Office to have your eligibility for this program certified. The Yellow Ribbon Program is comprised of a Curry College Yellow Ribbon Grant and a federal Yellow Ribbon Match Award. You will need to complete an Enrollment Verification Form available in the Student Financial Services Office indicating your intended enrollment plans for the academic year for which you are seeking funds. Funding levels are very limited and available on a first-come basis. Funds will be credited to your tuition account once the federal match component is received for the semester. Students must maintain eligibility and renewal criteria as outlined by the Veterans Administration.

Curry College encourages  you to seek outside scholarships to help meet the cost of education. These outside scholarships are awarded independently of any federal, state or institutional aid awarded by Curry.  The following web resources have been helpful to students in the past.  These resources are not affiliated with Curry College in any way, and students should always be cautious when providing personal information over the web.  Students should never pay a fee for a scholarship or scholarship search service: