“It's really nice to walk by people and have friendly faces that you see every day. It really becomes your home when you're here.”
Jessica Lorento '16
- Education Student Selected for Prestigious Teaching Residency
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
- Criminal Justice Students Get On-the-Job Experience with Elite Law Enforcement Team
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- Admission Policy
Curry College is pleased to admit students who have the necessary preparation and background to be successful in and outside the classroom. We look to educate and graduate students prepared to engage in successful careers and active citizenship. No student shall be denied admission on the ground of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or sex, provided he or she has the necessary preparation and background.
The College uses a holistic approach to identifying applicants who they believe will contribute to Curry's educational community. The Admission Committee selects first-year and transfer students based upon a combination of the following criteria: secondary school record, college transcript, personal essay, standardized test scores on the Scholastic Aptitude Test of the College Entrance Examination Board or the ACT of the American College Testing Program, recommendation from the secondary school, and evidence of the candidate's college readiness. Proof of high school graduation, or GED, is required prior to enrollment.