“The PAL program has allowed me to be much more involved in school. The faculty and staff point out my strengths so now I know where I'm able to channel what I'm good at. I honestly had no idea of my potential before PAL.”
Danielle Hausner '12
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Apply - PAL /
- PAL Supplementary Questionnaire
PAL Supplementary Questionnaire
PLEASE NOTE: Application information must be entered and submitted in a single session. First-year applicants must apply to the College and the PAL Program by submitting the Curry College application or the Common Application. Please be sure to check off "yes" to the question, "Are you applying to the PAL Program?"
Have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call PAL at (617) 333-2250.
Fields marked with * are required.