“The PAL program at Curry College has helped me to become a strong writer and has given me the confidence to ask for help when I need it. ”
Katie Russell '11
Major: Criminal Justice , Psychology
- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Apply - PAL /
- PAL Supplementary Questionnaire
PAL Supplementary Questionnaire
PLEASE NOTE: Application information must be entered and submitted in a single session. First-year applicants must apply to the College and the PAL Program by submitting the Curry College application or the Common Application. Please be sure to check off "yes" to the question, "Are you applying to the PAL Program?"
Have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call PAL at (617) 333-2250.
Fields marked with * are required.