““In high school I couldn’t keep up academically with the so called ‘normal’ kids, so everyone else was lumped in together in the ‘special’ classes, even thought there existed a wide range of learning disabilities. I could never find a happy medium where I could learn at my own pace, until I got to Curry.”
Holden Kepecs '85
Emmy Award-winning Editor
- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Apply - PAL /
- PAL Supplementary Questionnaire
PAL Supplementary Questionnaire
PLEASE NOTE: Application information must be entered and submitted in a single session. First-year applicants must apply to the College and the PAL Program by submitting the Curry College application or the Common Application. Please be sure to check off "yes" to the question, "Are you applying to the PAL Program?"
Have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call PAL at (617) 333-2250.
Fields marked with * are required.