“The PAL program has allowed me to be much more involved in school. The faculty and staff point out my strengths so now I know where I'm able to channel what I'm good at. I honestly had no idea of my potential before PAL.”
Danielle Hausner '12
- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Apply - PAL /
- PAL Supplementary Questionnaire
PAL Supplementary Questionnaire
PLEASE NOTE: Application information must be entered and submitted in a single session. First-year applicants must apply to the College and the PAL Program by submitting the Curry College application or the Common Application. Please be sure to check off "yes" to the question, "Are you applying to the PAL Program?"
Have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call PAL at (617) 333-2250.
Fields marked with * are required.