- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Registrar's Office /
- Articulation Agreement
Curry College maintains an articulation agreement with the following institution:
Massasoit Community College
Curry College and Massasoit Community College have an articulation agreement that offers a 2 + 2 Transfer Agreement between Massasoit Community College's Associate Degree in Criminal Justice and Curry College's Bachelor of Arts Degree with a major in Criminal Justice.
This opportunity combines the benefits of a Massasoit associate's degree with the advantages of a Curry bachelor's degree. Students graduating from the Massasoit 2 + 2 Criminal Justice Program are guaranteed acceptance into the Curry College Criminal Justice Bachelor of Arts Program.
Curry College will also offer a renewable Merit Transfer Scholarship in the amount of $6,500 for Criminal Justice students who have graduated from Massasoit with a minimum 3.0 GPA and enter Curry's traditional (daytime) undergraduate program.
For more information on the Massasoit/Curry 2 + 2 Program, students may contact Massasoit's advisement and counseling office at 508-588-9100 x 1461, the Curry College Admission Office at 617-333-2210, or the Curry College Continuing Education Office at 617-333-2364.