- Welcome New Faculty!
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2016
August 26 - August 29
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
The Office of Disability Services ensures that Curry College is an accessible, equitable, and inclusive learning and living environment for all students with disabilities. It provides accommodations and services that promote individual growth and self-advocacy. Through collaboration and innovative programming, it strives to inform and educate all members of the Curry community, and promote diversity that honors and appreciates disability.
Interview with Chip Kennedy, Director of Disability Services
Office of Disability Services
Chip Kennedy, Director of Disability Services
Phone: (617) 333-2385
Fax: (617) 333-2990