- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
The Office of Disability Services ensures that Curry College is an accessible, equitable, and inclusive learning and living environment for all students with disabilities. It provides accommodations and services that promote individual growth and self-advocacy. Through collaboration and innovative programming, it strives to inform and educate all members of the Curry community, and promote diversity that honors and appreciates disability.
Office of Disability Services
Chip Kennedy, Director of Disability Services
Phone: (617) 333-2385
Fax: (617) 333-2990