Schedule an appointment to meet with the Center for Global and Career Services about your area of interest.Make an Appointment
Bell Hall is named after Alexander Graham Bell, the famed inventor of the telephone and Chancellor of the School of Expression, Curry College's institutional precursor, from 1907 until his death in 1922.
Bell Hall is located mid-campus in proximity of the Student Center and the Admission Office. Its 46,000 square feet is home to 162 residents. Bell Hall is home to numerous multipurpose spaces that serve as classrooms during the day and a programming and event space during the evenings and weekends. Bell Hall is split into six pods separated by a common area. Each pod includes a common space with access to a kitchenette, multiple single user restrooms, and enclosed study spaces.
In addition to the benefits that Bell Hall provides its residents, features of its construction also assist in benefitting the environment. This residence hall is the College's first Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified facility, as recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council.