“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Responsible for insuring the high quality of education at Curry College, the Academic Deans are a resource for you throughout your academic program.
Dean Carrie Cokely, Interim Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, works on multiple efforts that will enhance your education, including First Year, Senior Experience, special opportunities for students who seek academic challenge, and the network of academic support services.
Dean Edward Tallent, Dean of Faculty, works to support Faculty at Curry in enhancing their teaching, assessing learning, and keeping current with technology and other new ways of engaging you in your coursework.
Associate Dean Tricia McConville, Associate Dean of Continuing Education and Graduate Studies, works to assure that Curry graduate and continuing education programs provide outstanding education to adult learners.
Dean David Szczerbacki, Vice President for Academic Affairs, leads all of Academic Affairs to provide you with a meaningful academic program for the 21st century. This includes planning, hiring new faculty, and supporting projects that help Departments, Programs and the faculty.
Our aim in academic affairs is to maintain the right balance between time-tested tradition and frequent innovation. This means that we are always thinking of ways to improve our courses, our curriculum and our college to make sure that your Curry education prepares you for the complex and rapidly changing world. We're here for you and are committed to your success.