“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Responsible for insuring the high quality of education at Curry College, the Academic Deans are a resource for you throughout your academic program.
Dean Carrie Cokely, Interim Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, works on multiple efforts that will enhance your education, including First Year, Senior Experience, special opportunities for students who seek academic challenge, and the network of academic support services.
Dean Ed Tallent, Dean of Faculty, works to support Faculty at Curry in enhancing their teaching, assessing learning, and keeping current with technology and other new ways of engaging you in your coursework.
Associate Dean Tricia McConville, Associate Dean of Continuing Education and Graduate Studies, works to assure that Curry graduate and continuing education programs provide outstanding education to adult learners.
Dean David Szczerbacki, Vice President for Academic Affairs, leads all of Academic Affairs to provide you with a meaningful academic program for the 21st century. This includes planning, hiring new faculty, and supporting projects that help Departments, Programs and the faculty.
Our aim in academic affairs is to maintain the right balance between time-tested tradition and frequent innovation. This means that we are always thinking of ways to improve our courses, our curriculum and our college to make sure that your Curry education prepares you for the complex and rapidly changing world. We're here for you and are committed to your success.