“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- Alumni Educate Children with Autism in Abu Dhabi
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
Faculty Center for Professional Development and Curriculum Innovation
At Curry College, professors have access to the latest developments to support their teaching, research, and other innovations!
The Faculty Center opened in 2011 with support from the President and Trustees of Curry College and a grant from the Davis Educational Foundation, established by Stanton and Elisabeth Davis after Mr. Davis's retirement as chairman of Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc.
With a flexible, technology-enabled Collaboration Room, an Innovation Lab, and access to expert consultants and programs on Curriculum and Course Design, Teaching, Instructional Technology, Grant-writing, Research and Scholarship, the Faculty Center's programs and services help faculty stay on the cutting edge, making the Curry College experience dynamic and innovative for their students.
We invite you to explore the Faculty Center, including our signature Curriculum Innovation Communities and other programs.