“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Faculty Center for Professional Development and Curriculum Innovation
At Curry College, professors have access to the latest developments to support their teaching, research, and other innovations!
The Faculty Center opened in 2011 with support from the President and Trustees of Curry College and a grant from the Davis Educational Foundation, established by Stanton and Elisabeth Davis after Mr. Davis's retirement as chairman of Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc.
With a flexible, technology-enabled Collaboration Room, an Innovation Lab, and access to expert consultants and programs on Curriculum and Course Design, Teaching, Instructional Technology, Grant-writing, Research and Scholarship, the Faculty Center's programs and services help faculty stay on the cutting edge, making the Curry College experience dynamic and innovative for their students.
We invite you to explore the Faculty Center, including our signature Curriculum Innovation Communities and other programs.