“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Faculty Center for Professional Development and Curriculum Innovation
At Curry College, professors have access to the latest developments to support their teaching, research, and other innovations!
The Faculty Center opened in 2011 with support from the President and Trustees of Curry College and a grant from the Davis Educational Foundation, established by Stanton and Elisabeth Davis after Mr. Davis's retirement as chairman of Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc.
With a flexible, technology-enabled Collaboration Room, an Innovation Lab, and access to expert consultants and programs on Curriculum and Course Design, Teaching, Instructional Technology, Grant-writing, Research and Scholarship, the Faculty Center's programs and services help faculty stay on the cutting edge, making the Curry College experience dynamic and innovative for their students.
We invite you to explore the Faculty Center, including our signature Curriculum Innovation Communities and other programs.