“Differences don’t necessarily mean conflict, diversity is beautiful!”
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Diversity and Inclusion
Welcome to the Office of Diversity and Inclusion website.
At Curry College, diversity is central to excellence in education, not a separate goal. We are an inclusive community where embracing differences is essential to creating a safe and welcoming environment for exploration and learning, as well as personal and professional growth. Being a member of the Curry community means that your unique voice is a vital and valued part of all we do.
The Office of Diversity & Inclusion works to increase diversity representation among students, faculty and staff while ensuring that all members have an equal opportunity to participate in and contribute to the Curry community. We strive to create and maintain a community where differences are recognized and valued as essential elements to fostering a stimulating environment for exploration, learning and development.
The College fully supports the right of all persons to receive education and hold employment without suffering unlawful discrimination, harassment, or retaliation. It is the policy of the College to maintain a work and academic environment that is free of harassment and of discriminatory actions based on race, religion, color, sex, age, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran or military status, membership in the Uniformed Services, or any other protected status. Unlawful discrimination, harassment, and retaliation by officers, faculty, managers, supervisors, employees, students, vendors, clientele, and contractors will not be tolerated.
Monique L. Austin, M.Ed., Diversity Coordinator
Office of Diversity & Inclusion
Student Center, Student Activities Suite, 217
Phone: (617) 333-2064 Fax: (617) 333-2969