- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Welcome to the Curry College Human Resources website!
Curry College is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in every aspect of its operations. The College values diversity and seeks talented students, faculty and staff from a variety of backgrounds. We strive to create and maintain a community where differences are recognized and valued as essential elements to fostering a stimulating environment for exploration, learning and development. For more information about our diversity and inclusion initiatives on campus please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page.
Prospective employees may access open positions, employment policies, and benefits information on our website.
The Human Resources Office is committed to providing outstanding service and support to our Curry colleagues. We work hard at making Curry a great place to work!
The office is located in the King Academic and Administrative Building.
We welcome your questions and comments by email.
Current employees may also log in to their myCurry portal account for additional policy and benefit related information and forms.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
A Community Responsibility
It is the responsibility of the College and its employees to ensure that its educational programs and other activities protect and promote the health and safety of our students, our employees, and the environment. A safe and healthy place to work, learn and live is more than an expectation it is the goal that we must all strive to maintain.
Public Safety offers a number of training sessions throughout the year to address community awareness and safety. For more information about the safety and security policies and practices of the College please visit the Public Safety website.
Notification and Disclosure of Annual Security Report:
In compliance with the Clery Act, the College provides for prospective employees information regarding campus crime statistics along with all our safety policies and procedures via the Public Safety website.
The College's Annual Security Report is posted on the Public Safety Website and is updated annually in the fall semester.