- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- Alumni Educate Children with Autism in Abu Dhabi
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
At Curry College, diversity is central to excellence in education, not a separate goal. We are an inclusive community where embracing differences is essential to creating a safe and welcoming environment for exploration and learning, as well as personal and professional growth. Being a member of the Curry community means that your unique voice is a vital and valued part of all we do.
Curry College is an equal opportunity employer that values and encourages diversity in its work force. If you are interested in applying for a position, please apply through one of the following links:
- Faculty Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Student Employment: Go to Curry Connect on the web portal for a listing of available on-campus student positions. For more information about the student employment process, visit the myCurry Student Employment (SEP) portal page.
In order to meet the degree criteria indicated in any individual position posted, candidate's degree(s) must be from an accredited College or University.
Reference letters should not be emailed separately, but instead, please upload reference letters in the IE system when you are apply for a position of interest. This will keep all your application materials together in one electronic file. Thank you.
The prospect of serving as founding Dean of the new School of Nursing awaits an experienced academic nursing professional who will lead the newly established School of Nursing. The department of Nursing transitioned in July, 2016 from a robust Nursing Department to the first independent School at Curry College. This is an unparalleled opportunity for a leader in academic nursing with the desire to lead a School of Nursing.