- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
At Curry College, diversity is central to excellence in education, not a separate goal. We are an inclusive community where embracing differences is essential to creating a safe and welcoming environment for exploration and learning, as well as personal and professional growth. Being a member of the Curry community means that your unique voice is a vital and valued part of all we do.
Curry College is an equal opportunity employer that values and encourages diversity in its work force. If you are interested in applying for a position, please apply through one of the following links:
- Faculty Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Student Employment: Go to Curry Connect on the web portal for a listing of available on-campus student positions. For more information about the student employment process, visit the myCurry Student Employment (SEP) portal page.
In order to meet the degree criteria indicated in any individual position posted, candidate's degree(s) must be from an accredited College or University.
Reference letters should not be emailed separately, but instead, please upload reference letters in the IE system when you are apply for a position of interest. This will keep all your application materials together in one electronic file. Thank you.