- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Respecting Individual Uniqueness
From our founding in 1879 by Anna Baright Curry and Samuel Silas Curry, the Curry College legacy of understanding and respecting the uniqueness of every student has been elevated through generations of faculty and staff to serve the needs of contemporary students.
Walking daily in the footsteps of the Currys, we maintain the belief in helping each of our students understand their individual interests and talents as they seek and achieve excellence in their lives and successfully take their place in the world.
Curry College welcomes an exciting variety of students to our dynamic and friendly campus environment. Coupled with the academic, personal and professional support students might need to successfully complete their program of study, we provide the challenging coursework, important life experiences and career-focused opportunities they desire.
As each graduating class adds its unique personality and successful outcomes to our community, the respectful legacy of Curry College lives on through more than 14,000 alumni, as well as our valued parents, friends, faculty and staff.