- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
We appreciate your support and your investment in the future of Curry College and our students!
Your ongoing involvement helps us continue to thrive as one of New England's most dynamic small colleges.
Invest In Curry
When you volunteer your time at our on- or off-campus events, encourage a prospective student to attend Curry or share your positive experiences at Curry with friends, family, co-workers, colleagues and others, you support Curry College - and we celebrate you!
Of course, your financial contributions make a significant positive impact on the quality of the experience at Curry College for each and every student. Nearly 70 percent of undergraduates receive some form of financial aid. Your gifts help support scholarship funds, technology initiatives, student activities, campus and facility improvements, athletics and academic programs.
Your investment to support the future of Curry College can make a huge difference in the lives of our students.
Become one of our donors and make a gift today!
The Annual Fund supports all areas of the institution and allows the college to use the funds in areas where they are most needed. The college has designated this fund as the top priority for annual gifts, supporting infrastructure and core programs such scholarships and financial aid, faculty, student life, technology and more.
Charitable contributions from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and charitable foundations help fuel our growth and improve the educational experience for our students. Ways to give include unrestricted and restricted gifts, bequests, stocks and securities, matching gifts and more.
Curry College highly values the generous philanthropic support it receives each year from alumni, parents, faculty and staff, friends, corporations and foundations. The Fiscal Year 2014-2015 honor roll of donors supported a variety of priorities including the Annual Fund, scholarship initiatives, campus improvements, and athletic programs. We recognize, thank, and celebrate them for their financial contributions.