- Education Student Selected for Prestigious Teaching Residency
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
- Criminal Justice Students Get On-the-Job Experience with Elite Law Enforcement Team
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
We appreciate your support and your investment in the future of Curry College and our students!
Your ongoing involvement helps us continue to thrive as one of New England's most dynamic small colleges.
Invest In Curry
When you volunteer your time at our on- or off-campus events, encourage a prospective student to attend Curry or share your positive experiences at Curry with friends, family, co-workers, colleagues and others, you support Curry College - and we celebrate you!
Of course, your financial contributions make a significant positive impact on the quality of the experience at Curry College for each and every student. Nearly 70 percent of undergraduates receive some form of financial aid. Your gifts help support scholarship funds, technology initiatives, student activities, campus and facility improvements, athletics and academic programs.
Your investment to support the future of Curry College can make a huge difference in the lives of our students.
Become one of our donors and make a gift today!
Empowering our students to achieve their ambitions would not be possible without the generous support of our alumni, friends, and parents. We ask for your support by participating in Curry College's annual giving campaign, The Curry Fund.
Charitable contributions from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and charitable foundations help fuel our growth and improve the educational experience for our students. Ways to give include unrestricted and restricted gifts, bequests, stocks and securities, matching gifts and more.