Skip Navigation Back to Top

Charitable contributions from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and charitable foundations help fuel our growth and improve the educational experience for our students.

The Curry Fund includes designated and undesignated gifts that directly benefit the College's greatest areas of need. Designated gifts offer you the opportunity to support an area of particular interest to you, including academics, athletics, arts and culture, PAL, and scholarships. Your undesignated contribution to the Curry Fund helps broadly support the College's highest priorities and Strategic Plan initiatives.

You may also make a gift:

  • By Phone: 617-333-2121
  • Online
  • By Mail:
    Make checks payable to: "Curry College" and mail to:
    Curry College
    Institutional Advancement
    1071 Blue Hill Ave, Milton, MA 02186

Other ways to give include bequests, gifts of stocks and securities, and matching gifts.

A bequest is the result of careful thought about the good use of assets that have taken a lifetime of work, care, and stewardship to build or preserve.

The bequest may be a specific sum or a percentage of an estate, a form that can significantly increase the amount of the final gift.

Additional details about bequests are available by contacting the Office of Institutional Advancement at or call (617) 333-2121.

Outright gifts of appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, mutual fund shares) are tax deductible at full fair market value if the donor has owned the asset for more than 12 months. To maximize tax deductions, gifts must consist of the securities themselves, not the proceeds of their sale.

Gifts of closely held stock (usually stock in a family-owned business) also carry benefits for the donor. The stock must have been held for more than 12 months to claim a charitable deduction at full fair market value. If the deduction exceeds $10,000, a qualified appraisal is required for tax purposes.

Additional details about stocks and securities are available by contacting the Office of Institutional Advancement at or call (617) 333-2121.

To make a gift of stocks and securities, please download the Stocks and Securities Transfer Instructions.