- Emmy® Award-winning Film Lecturer Todd Davis Featured in Wicked Local Article
- Psychology Professor Bruce Steinberg Ph.D. Helps Research Potential New Treatment for ADHD
- Curry Nursing Student Receives Patient Advocate Award at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
"Teach a child, change the world"
The Education Club provides professional development opportunities to students showing interest in the field of education. The Education Club also seeks to involve children and families from neighboring areas in education-related activities.
The Education Club supports students interested in the various education majors by providing workshops and speakers that address the trends and current events impacting the education field. Students and faculty use the Education Club as a vehicle for support, collaboration, and mentoring. The Education Club invites the entire Curry College community to become involved in this professional development. The Education Club seeks to reach out to the greater community through service and volunteer programs.
The Education Club is a non-discriminatory organization. The Education Club is open to all Curry College students, staff, and faculty members. The Education Club is an inclusive community organization inviting participation by all people interested in education or related fields. For more information or to find out how you can be involved, please contact Education Club Advisors, Dr. Joanne Seltzer or Professor Dotty Alexander at email@example.com.
The Curry Early Childhood Center is an integral part of the Curry College Community. The Center provides a warm and nurturing educational experience for infants, toddlers, and preschool children, and also offers Curry College students an opportunity for authentic and integrative learning experiences.