- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
"Teach a child, change the world"
The Education Club provides professional development opportunities to students showing interest in the field of education. The Education Club also seeks to involve children and families from neighboring areas in education-related activities.
The Education Club supports students interested in the various education majors by providing workshops and speakers that address the trends and current events impacting the education field. Students and faculty use the Education Club as a vehicle for support, collaboration, and mentoring. The Education Club invites the entire Curry College community to become involved in this professional development. The Education Club seeks to reach out to the greater community through service and volunteer programs.
The Education Club is a non-discriminatory organization. The Education Club is open to all Curry College students, staff, and faculty members. The Education Club is an inclusive community organization inviting participation by all people interested in education or related fields. For more information or to find out how you can be involved, please contact Education Club Advisors, Dr. Joanne Seltzer or Professor Dotty Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Curry Early Childhood Center is an integral part of the Curry College Community. The Center provides a warm and nurturing educational experience for infants, toddlers, and preschool children, and also offers Curry College students an opportunity for authentic and integrative learning experiences.