- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Politics and History Club
Politics and History Club
This organization is open to all Curry students who have a particular interest in politics, history, current events and debate. This club is bi-partisan and is a great way for students to come together to discuss politics and or current events in today's society. We host debates, speakers and forums throughout the year, in addition to a voter registration drive and absentee ballots.
Curry College recently hosted the eighth and final edition of WBZ's and AARP's "Talk the Vote" Series. "Nightside" host Dan Rea moderated a panel including former Congressman Peter Blute and Newton Mayor Setti Warren, along with Curry Politics and History faculty members, Kathleen O'Donnell and Bill Nancarrow.