- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Student Center /
- Facilities & Services /
- Athletic Facilities
The home of the Colonels! The Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz Gymnasium is a sea of purple and white, cheering fans during men's and women's basketball games. It is also home to many of the intramural and recreational sports in which all students are encouraged to participate. Whether you are rooting from the sidelines, competing in a game, or just looking to play some pick-up basketball with your roommates, this is the place to be!
The athletics lounge is located on the ground floor of the student center adjacent to the athletic offices. It is an area for student-athletes to relax and meet up with their teammates and coaches. It is also a meeting room for teams to watch game tape and review plays.
Varsity Locker Rooms
The Varsity Locker Rooms are home to the Men's and Women's Basketball teams. They are outfitted with individual lockers for each player, a sound system with MP3 player hook-up and custom Colonel tiles.
STUDENT CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - midnight
M - Th 7 a.m. - midnight
Friday 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1 a.m.
FITNESS CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
M - Th 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.