“When I first stepped on campus I honestly felt like it was home. People were so nice to me. They opened doors for me. They're all smiling. When I saw the students they were all accepting of each other, asking each other questions. And they made me actually feel like I was a Curry student even though they knew I was still a high school student.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- Transfer Students
We value the experience and maturity that transfer students offer to the college community. With years of experience servicing transfer students’ needs, we offer a hassle-free process to transfer applicants and a smooth transition into our diverse program offerings. Be sure to visit our table at a local transfer college fair near you.
Requirements for Transfer Students
- A completed Online Application, Common Application, or Printable Application with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- A college essay
- An official high school transcript*
- Results of SAT or ACT*
- Official transcripts of all previous colleges attended.
- College Official's Report (PDF)
- Students whose native language is not English must submit official scores from the TOEFL Examination
*If a student has completed more than 30 college credit hours or has been out of high school for more than six years, then a copy of your high school diploma may be submitted in lieu of the high school transcript and SAT or ACT.
Please note, additional items are required for students applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) and for International students. Please contact the Admission Office for further details.
Reactivate Your Application for Admission
If you previously applied to Curry College and would like to reactivate your cancelled application, please download the Request to Reactive Application for Admission form.
Should you have any questions about the various applications, please contact the Admission Office at (800) 669-0686.
Merit Scholarships for Transfer Students
Curry College is proud to offer Merit-based scholarships to transfer students, ranging from $3,000 to $14,000 a year, renewable up to three additional years provided you have continuous enrollment as a full-time, degree seeking student, maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average and remain in good standing academically and for student conduct. No additional application or FAFSA is required to be eligible for merit scholarships. Students who file the FAFSA may qualify for need-based aid in addition to a merit scholarship. If you qualify for a merit scholarship, you will be notified at the time of admission.
2+2 ASSOCIATE TO BACHELOR OF Arts IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE PROGRAM
As of 2010, Curry College and Massasoit Community College have created the 2+2 Transfer Agreement between Massasoit Community College's Associate Degree in Criminal Justice and Curry College's Bachelor of Arts Degree with a major in Criminal Justice.
This opportunity combines the benefits of a Massasoit Associate's Degree with the advantages of a Curry Bachelor's Degree. Students graduating from the Massasoit 2+2 Criminal Justice Program are guaranteed acceptance into the Curry College Criminal Justice Bachelor of Arts Program. Curry College will also offer a renewable Merit Transfer Scholarship in the amount of $6,500 for Criminal Justice students who have graduated from Massasoit with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
JOINT ADMISSION WITH DEAN COLLEGE
Curry College has established a Joint Admission Agreement with Dean College. If you are a current student at Dean College who is interested in Curry College, please meet with your advisor about this enrollment plan.
Meet Emily Bukow, our Transfer Student Admission Counselor. She will help guide you through the transfer admission process.