“I can't stress enough how amazing it is to have an opportunity to gain real world experience in the business world while still in school, especially at a company as well-known as Reebok. And I'm wasn't just sitting on the sidelines and observing; some of my responsibilities included supporting the U.S. Trade Marketing Team, attending photo shoots, working with our products during go-to-market roll outs, and much more.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- Transfer Students
We value the experience and maturity that transfer students offer to the college community. With years of experience servicing transfer students’ needs, we offer a hassle-free process to transfer applicants and a smooth transition into our diverse program offerings. Be sure to visit our table at a local transfer college fair near you.
Requirements for Transfer Students
- A completed Online Application, Common Application, or Printable Application with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- A college essay
- An official high school transcript*
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT*
- Official transcripts of all previous colleges attended.
- College Official's Report (PDF)
- Students whose native language is not English must submit official scores from the TOEFL Examination
*If a student has completed more than 30 college credit hours or has been out of high school for more than six years, then a copy of your high school diploma may be submitted in lieu of the high school transcript and SAT, SAT1 or ACT.
Please note, additional items are required for students applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) and for International students. Please contact the Admission Office for further details.
Merit Scholarships for Transfer Students
Curry College is proud to offer Merit-based scholarships to transfer students, ranging from $3,000 to $14,000 a year, renewable up to three additional years provided you have continuous enrollment as a full-time, degree seeking student, maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average and remain in good standing academically and for student conduct. No additional application or FAFSA is required to be eligible for merit scholarships. Students who file the FAFSA may qualify for need-based aid in addition to a merit scholarship. If you qualify for a merit scholarship, you will be notified at the time of admission.
JOINT ADMISSION WITH DEAN COLLEGE
Curry College has established a Joint Admission Agreement with Dean College. If you are a current student at Dean College who is interested in Curry College, please meet with your advisor about this enrollment plan.
2+2 ASSOCIATE TO BACHELOR OF Arts IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE PROGRAM
As of October 2010, Curry College and Massasoit Community College have created the 2+2 Transfer Agreement between Massasoit Community College's Associate Degree in Criminal Justice and Curry College's Bachelor of Arts Degree with a major in Criminal Justice.
This opportunity combines the benefits of a Massasoit Associate's Degree with the advantages of a Curry Bachelor's Degree. Students graduating from the Massasoit 2+2 Criminal Justice Program are guaranteed acceptance into the Curry College Criminal Justice Bachelor of Arts Program. Curry College will also offer a renewable Merit Transfer Scholarship in the amount of $6,500 for Criminal Justice students who have graduated from Massasoit with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Meet Emily Bukow, our Transfer Student Admission Counselor. She will help guide you through the transfer admission process.