“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- Alumni Educate Children with Autism in Abu Dhabi
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Accepted Student Day
Accepted Student Day
Life at Curry will be full of new and exciting experiences - begin the journey with us on Accepted Student Day. Whether you've already decided that Curry College is right for you, or you're still considering your college choice, there's plenty to do on Accepted Student Day:
- Meet other students accepted to Curry.
- Connect with our community of current students, athletic coaches, college staff and faculty throughout the day.
- Enjoy a terrific brunch with faculty in the Dining Marketplace.
- Tour the residence halls for a sneak preview of the rooms.
- Make great new friends.
- Attend a mock class.
- Visit classrooms, laboratories, and the College library.
- Experience what it will be like as a Curry student.
- Discover academic support services available through the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) and the Academic Enrichment Center (AEC).
- Consider your extra-curricular interests as you visit the Student Involvement and services Fair.
- Explore internships and career opportunities.
- Find out more about Financial Aid.
The daylong program takes place every spring in late March or early April and begins promptly at 9:30 a.m. For more information, please email the Admission Office or call 617-333-2210.