“When I first stepped on campus I honestly felt like it was home. People were so nice to me. They opened doors for me. They're all smiling. When I saw the students they were all accepting of each other, asking each other questions. And they made me actually feel like I was a Curry student even though they knew I was still a high school student.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Accepted Student Day
Accepted Student Day
Life at Curry will be full of new and exciting experiences - begin the journey with us on Accepted Student Day, Saturday, April 8, 2017. Whether you've already decided that Curry College is right for you, or you're still considering your college choice, there's plenty to do on Accepted Student Day:
- Meet other students accepted to Curry.
- Connect with our community of current students, athletic coaches, college staff and faculty throughout the day.
- Enjoy a terrific brunch with faculty in the Dining Marketplace.
- Tour the residence halls for a sneak preview of the rooms.
- Make great new friends.
- Attend a mock class.
- Visit classrooms, laboratories, and the College library.
- Experience what it will be like as a Curry student.
- Discover academic support services available through the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) and the Academic Enrichment Center (AEC).
- Consider your extra-curricular interests as you visit the Student Involvement and services Fair.
- Explore internships and career opportunities.
- Find out more about Financial Aid.
The daylong program is scheduled for Saturday, April 8 between 9:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
For more information, please email the Admission Office or call 617-333-2210.