“There is incredible technology in the lab and as a prospective student visiting Curry, I knew I would want to get involved in the lab at some point during my undergraduate career. I learned experimental Psychology, had peer teaching opportunities, experience in the lab, and exposure to many other areas of Psychology. I completely loved it here.”
Heather Flaherty '14
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Accepted Student Day
Accepted Student Day
Life at Curry will be full of new and exciting experiences - begin the journey with us on Accepted Student Day. Whether you've already decided that Curry College is right for you, or you're still considering your college choice, there's plenty to do on Accepted Student Day:
- Meet other students accepted to Curry.
- Connect with our community of current students, athletic coaches, college staff and faculty throughout the day.
- Enjoy a terrific brunch with faculty in the Dining Marketplace.
- Tour the residence halls for a sneak preview of the rooms.
- Make great new friends.
- Attend a mock class.
- Visit classrooms, laboratories, and the College library.
- Experience what it will be like as a Curry student.
- Discover academic support services available through the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) and the Academic Enrichment Center (AEC).
- Consider your extra-curricular interests as you visit the Student Involvement and services Fair.
- Explore internships and career opportunities.
- Find out more about Financial Aid.