“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- Curry Student Film Wins Emmy® Award
- Curry College Faculty Members Awarded Whiting Foundation Fellowships
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Curry Dance Spring 2016 Showcase: 'Beyond Boundaries'
April 29 - April 30
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Information Technology /
- Tech Fest
Curry College's Technology Fest is an annual event which takes place during the fall semester. Hosted by the applied technology department, and the Tech Club, the festival is a great opportunity for the Curry community to see how technology affects all career paths. Involvement ranges from faculty who use technology in the classroom (i.e. nursing's Vita-Sim-Man), to outside vendors demonstrating how technology enhances their careers. Also, student members of the Tech Club welcome attendees and are available for questions.
Like many high school kids, Ivan Marchany '16 was very much into video games. But little did he realize that his boyhood hobby would turn into a career path in cyber-security. Because of a learning difference, Ivan's college search led him from his home in Puerto Rico to the Curry College PAL program, where he has thrived academically as an IT major, turning his once-perceived weaknesses into strengths.