“The PAL program at Curry College has helped me to become a strong writer and has given me the confidence to ask for help when I need it. ”
Katie Russell '11
Major: Criminal Justice , Psychology
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Educational Diagnostic Center
Educational Diagnostic Center
The Educational Diagnostic Center (EDC) at Curry College is a comprehensive evaluation and testing center specializing in the learning needs of adolescents and adults. The Diagnostic Center welcomes adolescents and adults in need of learning strategies, long-term educational plans, and better understanding of their learning profiles.
The EDC offers the following services:
- Psycho-educational assessment
- Profile of strengths and weaknesses
- Documentation of a need for accommodations
- Second opinion evaluations
- Psycho-educational and Neuropsychological screening
- Diagnostic teaching
- Tutoring services
The Educational Diagnostic Center continues the Curry College commitment to personalized education. Providing a strength-based approach to diagnostic testing, the evaluators of the EDC are dedicated to understanding each individual's learning strengths and challenges. Our staff includes special educators and learning disabilities specialists, registered educational therapists, school psychologists, and educational psychologists, all of whom are masters or doctoral level trained.
For information please contact:
Linda W. Camp, Educational Diagnostic Center Coordinator @617-333-2036 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The Educational Diagnostic Center (EDC) will retain all diagnostic evaluation reports and records for ten (10) years after completion of diagnostic services.
High school students with learning differences and their families are invited to join representatives from Curry College and the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) for an informative evening about the college search process on November 15, 2016. Representatives from the PAL program will include Curry faculty members Paula Cocce and Lori Lubeski. RSVP via Michelle Bracken, Assistant Director of Admission, at email@example.com or call (617) 333-2210.
The internationally renowned Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) at Curry College is pleased to present this free workshop for guidance counselors and educational consultants, offered on Friday, January 27, 2017. Help students prepare for the college search process by attending a workshop that explores the issues facing students with learning disabilities. RSVP ONLINE TODAY!