“The PAL program has allowed me to be much more involved in school. The faculty and staff point out my strengths so now I know where I'm able to channel what I'm good at. I honestly had no idea of my potential before PAL.”
Danielle Hausner '12
- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Educational Diagnostic Center
Educational Diagnostic Center
The Educational Diagnostic Center (EDC) at Curry College is a comprehensive evaluation and testing center specializing in the learning needs of adolescents and adults. The Diagnostic Center welcomes adolescents and adults in need of learning strategies, long-term educational plans, and better understanding of their learning profiles.
The EDC offers the following services:
- Psycho-educational assessment
- Profile of strengths and weaknesses
- Documentation of a need for accommodations
- Second opinion evaluations
- Psycho-educational and Neuropsychological screening
- Diagnostic teaching
- Tutoring services
The Educational Diagnostic Center continues the Curry College commitment to personalized education. Providing a strength-based approach to diagnostic testing, the evaluators of the EDC are dedicated to understanding each individual's learning strengths and challenges. Our staff includes special educators and learning disabilities specialists, registered educational therapists, school psychologists, and educational psychologists, all of whom are masters or doctoral level trained.
For information please contact:
Linda W. Camp, Educational Diagnostic Center Coordinator @617-333-2036 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The Educational Diagnostic Center (EDC) will retain all diagnostic evaluation reports and records for ten (10) years after completion of diagnostic services.