“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Tuition & Financial Aid /
- Contact Us
We invite you to review the information found on our site and if at any time you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us:
Student Financial Services
1071 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
*Effective January 1, 2017 the office will be open until 6:00 p.m. on Wednesdays.*