“I love Curry. I applied to five other schools. Coming here was definitely the best decision. At other colleges, you have one or two semesters of student teaching, and Curry gives you four to make sure that you really want to and are ready to teach.”
Lauren Chuha '14
3rd Grade Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Campus Visit Schedule
Campus Visit Schedule
Winter/Spring Campus Visit Schedule
To schedule a visit through January 31, please RSVP using our Visit Request Form. For visits after January 31, please contact the Admisson Office at (617) 333-2210. Visit options include:
Monday - Friday:
- Admission Interviews are offered at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. (approximately 45 minutes)
- Admission Interview with Campus Tour offered at 9:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. (approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes)
- Campus Tours* offered at 10:00 a.m. (approximately one hour and 30 minutes. Each student led tour begins with a brief information session offered by an Admisson Counselor)
- Tours of our Nursing facility are offered on select days to students who have been accepted to the Nursing program. Please contact the Admission Office for the next scheduled Nursing Tour.
The dates and times listed above are subject to change. Campus Tours may not be available at all times on certain days.
If you would like to meet with a representative from the Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL), please contact them directly at 617-333-2250 or notify the admission representative when scheduling your visit.
* Tours of campus leave promptly and typically last one hour and 30 minutes. Interviews are typically 45 minutes in length. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
For more information, please call 617-333-2210 or 1-800-669-0686 or email email@example.com.