“When students first meet their orientation leaders, they're usually very quiet. But it's the role of their orientation leader to get them comfortable with each other, make friends, participate in the different activities. If students have any questions they should feel like they can ask that question without being judged or that they shouldn't ask - there is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to orientation.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Campus Visit Schedule
Campus Visit Schedule
Winter Campus Visit Schedule
To schedule a visit between December 1 and January 31, please RSVP using our Visit Request Form. Curry College is closed December 24 through January 2. For visits after January 31, please contact the Admisson Office at (617) 333-2210. Visit options include:
Monday - Friday:
- Admission Interviews are offered at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. (approximately 45 minutes)
- Admission Interview with Campus Tour offered at 9:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. (approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes)
- Campus Tours* offered at 10:00 a.m. (approximately one hour and 30 minutes. Each student led tour begins with a brief information session offered by an Admisson Counselor)
- Tours of our Nursing facility are offered on select days to students who have been accepted to the Nursing program. Please contact the Admisson Office for the next scheduled Nursing Tour.
The dates and times listed above are subject to change. Campus Tours may not be available at all times on certain days.
If you would like to meet with a representative from the Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL), please contact them directly at 617-333-2250 or notify the admission representative when scheduling your visit.
* Tours of campus leave promptly and typically last one hour and 30 minutes. Interviews are typically 45 minutes in length. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
For more information, please call 617-333-2210 or 1-800-669-0686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.