“The liberal arts foundation taught at Curry was really meaningful to what I do now. I remember that Curry wasn't the prototypical academic environment where you had a large class with lectures translated strictly from a textbook. Instead, there was real world language being communicated in a way that students could understand what the professional landscape was going to be like in three or four years.”
Kieran Clarke, '84
Executive Vice President, Meredith Video Solutions
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2016
August 26 - August 29
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Campus Visit Schedule
Campus Visit Schedule
FALL Campus Visit Schedule
To schedule a visit, please RSVP using our Visit Request Form. Visit options include:
Monday - Friday: Throughout the Fall
- Interviews offered at 9:15am, 11:15am, 1:15pm, & 3:15pm
- Campus tours* offered at 10:00am, Noon & 2:00pm
- Information Session offered at 1:15pm
Saturday interviews, information sessions and tours will once again be available in the Spring.
The dates and times listed above are subject to change. Tours may not be available at all times on certain days. Please call in advance to register for a campus visit.
If you would like to meet with a representative from the Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL), please call them directly at 617-333-2250 or notify the admission representative when scheduling your visit.
* Tours of campus leave promptly and typically last one hour and 15 minutes. Interviews are typically 45 minutes in length. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
For more information, please call 617-333-2210 or 1-800-669-0686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.