“When I first stepped on campus I honestly felt like it was home. People were so nice to me. They opened doors for me. They're all smiling. When I saw the students they were all accepting of each other, asking each other questions. And they made me actually feel like I was a Curry student even though they knew I was still a high school student.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- Student-Athlete Signs Professional Hockey Contract
- Nursing Students Participate in Intergenerational Learning Experience
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2017 New Plays Festival
March 25 - March 27
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Campus Visit Schedule
Campus Visit Schedule
Spring Campus Visit Schedule
To schedule a visit through May 1, please RSVP using our Visit Request Form. For visits after May 1, please contact the Admission Office at (617) 333-2210.
Visit options include:
Monday - Friday:
- Admission Interviews are offered at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. (approximately 45 minutes)
- Admission Interview with Campus Tour offered at 9:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. (approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes)
- Campus Tours* offered at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. (approximately one hour and 30 minutes. Each student led tour begins with a brief information session offered by an Admission Counselor)
- Tours of our Nursing facility are offered on select days to students who have been accepted to the Nursing program. Please contact the Admission Office for the next scheduled Nursing Tour.
Saturday and Holiday appointments are also available on the following dates:
February 20 (Presidents' Day Holiday)
April 17 (Patriots' Day Holiday)
The dates and times listed above are subject to change. Campus Tours may not be available at all times on certain days.
If you would like to meet with a representative from the Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL), please contact them directly at 617-333-2250 or notify the admission representative when scheduling your visit.
* Tours of campus leave promptly and typically last one hour and 30 minutes. Interviews are typically 45 minutes in length. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
For more information, please call 617-333-2210 or 1-800-669-0686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.