“In the residence halls, room doors are always open. Everybody's in and out. You're hanging out with one person here and the next thing you know you're down the hall and hanging out with somebody else. Even though we were all mixed majors that didn't stop us from studying together.”
Chelsey Kaiser '14
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Campus Visit Schedule
Campus Visit Schedule
Spring Campus Visit Schedule
To schedule a visit through May 1, please RSVP using our Visit Request Form. For visits after May 1, please contact the Admission Office at (617) 333-2210. Please note - We will not be offering a 10:00 a.m. tour during the week of February School Vacation, February 20-24. In place, we will be offering Senior Visit Day for high school seniors.
Visit options include:
Monday - Friday:
- Admission Interviews are offered at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. (approximately 45 minutes)
- Admission Interview with Campus Tour offered at 9:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. (approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes)
- Campus Tours* offered at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. (approximately one hour and 30 minutes. Each student led tour begins with a brief information session offered by an Admission Counselor)
- Tours of our Nursing facility are offered on select days to students who have been accepted to the Nursing program. Please contact the Admission Office for the next scheduled Nursing Tour.
Saturday and Holiday appointments are also available on the following dates:
February 20 (Presidents' Day Holiday)
April 17 (Patriots' Day Holiday)
The dates and times listed above are subject to change. Campus Tours may not be available at all times on certain days.
If you would like to meet with a representative from the Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL), please contact them directly at 617-333-2250 or notify the admission representative when scheduling your visit.
* Tours of campus leave promptly and typically last one hour and 30 minutes. Interviews are typically 45 minutes in length. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
For more information, please call 617-333-2210 or 1-800-669-0686 or email email@example.com.