“There is incredible technology in the lab and as a prospective student visiting Curry, I knew I would want to get involved in the lab at some point during my undergraduate career. I learned experimental Psychology, had peer teaching opportunities, experience in the lab, and exposure to many other areas of Psychology. I completely loved it here.”
Heather Flaherty '14
- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Campus Visit Schedule
Campus Visit Schedule
Spring Campus Visit Schedule
To schedule a visit through May 1, please RSVP using our Visit Request Form. For visits after May 1, please contact the Admission Office at (617) 333-2210.
Visit options include:
Monday - Friday:
- Admission Interviews are offered at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. (approximately 45 minutes)
- Admission Interview with Campus Tour offered at 9:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. (approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes)
- Campus Tours* offered at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. (approximately one hour and 30 minutes. Each student led tour begins with a brief information session offered by an Admission Counselor)
- Tours of our Nursing facility are offered on select days to students who have been accepted to the Nursing program. Please contact the Admission Office for the next scheduled Nursing Tour.
Saturday and Holiday appointments are also available on the following dates:
February 20 (Presidents' Day Holiday)
April 17 (Patriots' Day Holiday)
The dates and times listed above are subject to change. Campus Tours may not be available at all times on certain days.
If you would like to meet with a representative from the Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL), please contact them directly at 617-333-2250 or notify the admission representative when scheduling your visit.
* Tours of campus leave promptly and typically last one hour and 30 minutes. Interviews are typically 45 minutes in length. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
For more information, please call 617-333-2210 or 1-800-669-0686 or email email@example.com.