“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Campus Visit Schedule
Campus Visit Schedule
FALL Campus Visit Schedule
To schedule a visit, please RSVP using our Visit Request Form. Visit options include:
Monday - Friday: Throughout the Fall
- Interviews offered at 9:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., & 3:15 p.m.
- Information Sessions and Campus tours* offered at 10:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. (each student led tour begins with a brief information session offered by an Admisson Counselor)
- Tours of our Nursing facility are offered to High School Seniors on the last Tuesday of the month at 1:00 p.m.
Saturday and Holidays:
The Admission Office is open for Campus Tours and Interviews on the following Saturdays and Holidays in the Fall:
- Saturday, September 10
- Saturday, September 17
- Saturday, September 24
- Saturday, October 1
- Monday, October 10
- Saturday, November 5
- Monday, November 11
- Saturday, December 3
The dates and times listed above are subject to change. Tours may not be available at all times on certain days. Please call in advance to register for a campus visit.
If you would like to meet with a representative from the Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL), please call them directly at 617-333-2250 or notify the admission representative when scheduling your visit.
* Tours of campus leave promptly and typically last one hour and 15 minutes. Interviews are typically 45 minutes in length. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
For more information, please call 617-333-2210 or 1-800-669-0686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.