“The importance of time management and prioritization; those are two consistent themes that can be found in my every day work. Ultimately, completing a dual degree at Curry, working several on campus jobs and interning at various companies are what helped me perfect time management and prioritization. These transferable skills have served me well and will continue to serve me well as I move forward in my career.”
Elton Silva '14
Senior Consultant of Pharmacy Operations
Major: Communication, Management
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Contact Admissions
Counselors in the Admission Office are available to answer any questions you may have throughout the college search and enrollment process. Please feel free to contact us if we may assist in any way.
In case of inclement weather on the day of your visit, please check our emergency school closing line at (617) 333-2075.
800-669-0686 (Toll Free)
1071 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., year-round
Thursday - 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Some Saturdays and select holidays during academic year