“There is incredible technology in the lab and as a prospective student visiting Curry, I knew I would want to get involved in the lab at some point during my undergraduate career. I learned experimental Psychology, had peer teaching opportunities, experience in the lab, and exposure to many other areas of Psychology. I completely loved it here.”
Heather Flaherty '14
- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Contact Admissions
Counselors in the Admission Office are available to answer any questions you may have throughout the college search and enrollment process. Please feel free to contact us if we may assist in any way.
In case of inclement weather on the day of your visit, please check our emergency school closing line at (617) 333-2075.
800-669-0686 (Toll Free)
1071 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
Monday through Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., year-round
Some Saturdays and select holidays during academic year