- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Technology Services
The Technology Center is located on the 4th floor of the Kennedy Academic Building. You may contact the Technology Center by dialing 617-333-2911 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Within the Technology Center, support for Classroom Technology and Computer Labs is also available.
Hours of Operation
Fall/Spring Semester Hours (includes walk-in assistance):
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Computer Lab and Classroom Technology Support is available during Fall & Spring Semesters as follows:
Monday thru Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Staff is on-campus to assist with problems related to the use of technology in the classrooms and labs during these hours.
Please call 617-333-2911 for assistance.
Summer/Holiday Break Hours:
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Arrangements can be made for equipment needed at times other than regular office hours.
The goal of the Tech Center and Classroom Technology is to provide the faculty, staff and students with the resources necessary to communicate and share information to enhance the learning process while furthering the academic climate.
Classroom Technology and Equipment
All classrooms are equipped with video and sound presentation capabilities. Classrooms contain a PC, DVD Player, and sound. Additionally, most rooms are equipped with an Extron Control system, an interactive LCD and/or Smartboard. Please contact us with any specific technology questions.
The Tech Center supports PC and MAC Labs. PC Labs are located on the 3rd floor of the Kennedy Academic Building. The MAC Labs are located in Kennedy and the Hafer Academic Building. Labs are fully equipped with sound and video presentation capabilities. Labs are available for open use for students outside of regularly scheduled classes. Open hours are posted at each location for the semester.