- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Window Hours of Operation
- Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (when residence halls are open)
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (when residence halls are open)
Mailing to Campus
All RESIDENT students are assigned mailboxes in the Student Center. Students can find their assignment (both mailbox number and mailbox combination) on the my Curry Portal. Mail for RESIDENT students should be addressed using the following format:
1071 Blue Hill Ave.
Milton, Ma. 02186
- Please do NOT use the phrase "P.O. Box". Student mailboxes on campus are NOT U.S. Post Office boxes. They are Curry College mailboxes. Using the phrase "P.O. Box" may result in the mail being mishandled by the U.S.P.S. (mail addressed this way may never reach Curry College)
- Please do NOT include the residence hall or the room number as part of the address. The U.S. Post Office only recognizes 1071 Blue Hill Ave. as our address. Putting the student's room number on mail increases the possibility of mishandling along the way.
Curry College Mail Services uses a tracking system to scan in and track most packages for students. Students receive notification via the web portal of any packages available for pick-up. Large packages received via the U.S. Mail (U.S.P.S.) are scanned in with a notification sent to students. Small packets received via the U.S. Mail which will fit into the Student Center mailboxes may be placed directly into those mailboxes. (Students should be encouraged to check their mailboxes regularly.)
ALL packages received via UPS., FedEx, DHL, LaserShip etc. are scanned in regardless of size.
Outgoing U.S. Postal Mail
Outgoing mail is picked up by the U.S. Postal Service between 3:30 and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Other Services Available
- Stamps: Stamps may be purchased at the Mail Services window either singly or in a book of twenty. Postage may also be purchased for other services and for mail and packages that require weighing and therefore higher dollar amounts of postage.
- Express Mail: Next day delivery with either a 12:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. delivery commitment to most locations
- Priority Mail: Mail/Packages delivered within 1, 2 or 3 business days based on where package started and where it is being sent.
- Certified Mail: Gives the sender proof of mailing
- Return Receipt: In conjunction with certified mail, this service will provide the sender with a signed receipt from the recipient.
- Insured Mail: Gives the sender the option of insuring a package for a specific dollar amount.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Mail Services, please feel free to ask any of the Mail Service employees at the service window. You may also call us at 617-333-2179 or email us at MailRoom@curry.edu.