Skip Navigation Back to Top

If you or someone you know experiences intimate partner violence, sexual assault or harassment, or stalking, you can contact confidential resources.  This can be very helpful if you want to talk about the incident in detail but you are not sure you are ready to report to the College or to law enforcement.

The decision about whether to report to Curry College, law enforcement, both, or neither is a personal choice and is up to each individual to decide.

Anyone who experiences intimate partner violence, sexual assault and harassment, or stalking has the right to pursue a criminal complaint with local police. Curry College Public Safety can assist with contacting the local police to file a criminal complaint.  The Town of Milton Police Department can also be contacted directly at 617-698-3800 at 40 Highland Street, Milton, MA. 

Learn about reasons to consider reporting.