“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Curry College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC), a non-governmental, nationally recognized organization whose affiliated institutions include elementary schools through collegiate institutions offering post-graduate instruction.
Inquiries regarding the status of an institution's accreditation by the New England Association should be directed to the administrative staff of the school or college.
Individuals may also contact the Association at:
New England Association of Schools & Colleges
209 Burlington Road
Bedford, MA 01730-1433
Tel: (781) 271-0022
Fax: (781) 271-0950
Granting the degrees of Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science (in Nursing), Master of Business Administration, Master of
Education, Master of Arts in Criminal Justice, and Master of Science in Nursing under the authority of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Curry is officially recognized by the United States Department of Education and is listed in the Department's Higher Education Directory.
Curry College's nursing programs, leading to the degrees of Bachelor of Science (in Nursing) or Master of Science in Nursing, have been approved by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The Curry College undergraduate and graduate Nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Accreditation is an indication of public approbation, attesting to the quality of the educational program and the continued commitment of the sponsoring institution to support the program.
For further information about the accreditation of the nursing programs, please contact:
The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036-1120