- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
Ways to Give
Charitable contributions from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and charitable foundations help fuel our growth and improve the educational experience for our students.
The Curry College Annual Fund includes unrestricted and restricted gifts that directly benefit the College's greatest areas of need. Unrestricted gifts are flexible and vital in supporting areas including but not limited to scholarships, new technology, and faculty hires. Restricted gifts are designated to support a specific entity of the College such as athletic teams, named scholarships or certain academic areas.
Curry College highly values the generous philanthropic support it receives each year from alumni, parents, faculty and staff, friends, corporations and foundations. The Fiscal Year 2014-2015 honor roll of donors supported a variety of priorities including the Annual Fund, scholarship initiatives, campus improvements, and athletic programs. We recognize, thank, and celebrate them for their financial contributions.
The Annual Fund supports all areas of the institution and allows the college to use the funds in areas where they are most needed. The college has designated this fund as the top priority for annual gifts, supporting infrastructure and core programs such scholarships and financial aid, faculty, student life, technology and more.