- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Ways to Give
Charitable contributions from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and charitable foundations help fuel our growth and improve the educational experience for our students.
The Curry College Annual Fund includes unrestricted and restricted gifts that directly benefit the College's greatest areas of need. Unrestricted gifts are flexible and vital in supporting areas including but not limited to scholarships, new technology, and faculty hires. Restricted gifts are designated to support a specific entity of the College such as athletic teams, named scholarships or certain academic areas.
Curry College highly values the generous philanthropic support it receives each year from alumni, parents, faculty and staff, friends, corporations and foundations. The Fiscal Year 2014-2015 honor roll of donors supported a variety of priorities including the Annual Fund, scholarship initiatives, campus improvements, and athletic programs. We recognize, thank, and celebrate them for their financial contributions.
The Annual Fund supports all areas of the institution and allows the college to use the funds in areas where they are most needed. The college has designated this fund as the top priority for annual gifts, supporting infrastructure and core programs such scholarships and financial aid, faculty, student life, technology and more.