- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Ways to Give
Charitable contributions from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and charitable foundations help fuel our growth and improve the educational experience for our students.
The Curry Fund includes designated and undesignated gifts that directly benefit the College's greatest areas of need. Designated gifts offer you the opportunity to support an area of particular interest to you, including academics, athletics, arts and culture, PAL, and scholarships. Your undesignated contribution to the Curry Fund helps broadly support the College's highest priorities and Strategic Plan initiatives.
Empowering our students to achieve their ambitions would not be possible without the generous support of our alumni, friends, and parents. We ask for your support by participating in Curry College's annual giving campaign, The Curry Fund.