“I went to orientation and met a girl who ended up being my roommate for all four years. I've still stayed extremely close with friends I made at Curry, both students and faculty.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
If you decide to commute, you'll join nearly 25 percent of our undergraduate student body who choose Curry College for their academic destination. Whether you have a ride of your own or take public transportation, when you arrive on campus you'll find yourself in good company with fellow commuters and resident students, interacting with our faculty and staff in a friendly and close-knit community.
MANY PLACES and SPACES
There are plenty of quiet study places and recreational spaces on campus for you to make the most of your time here each day. Utilize a wide range of academic resources in the Levin Library or stop by the computer lab in the Kennedy Academic Building. Grab a cup of coffee or a meal in the dining marketplace or in one of the three commuter cafes on campus. Hang out at the Student Center between classes to make or meet friends, work out in the Fitness Center, play a game of pool in the game room or catch a game on one of the many TVs in the Sports Café.
ENJOY the JOURNEY
While the classroom is your destination, expand your academic journey by engaging in community activities and events. You can get involved in intramural programs, student run-clubs and organizations, or join the Student Government Association (SGA). Don't forget to join the Commuter Advisory Board, made up of commuter students who meet monthly to discuss commuter-related issues and concerns in an effort to better improve the commuter-student experience.