“I always felt right at home at Curry. The small class sizes and the opportunity to build connections with the faculty members were other reasons that helped me choose Curry. I made incredible friendships and great connections with faculty members, inside and outside of the Psychology department.”
Heather Flaherty '14
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
If you decide to commute, you'll join nearly 25 percent of our undergraduate student body who choose Curry College for their academic destination. Whether you have a ride of your own or take public transportation, when you arrive on campus you'll find yourself in good company with fellow commuters and resident students, interacting with our faculty and staff in a friendly and close-knit community.
MANY PLACES and SPACES
There are plenty of quiet study places and recreational spaces on campus for you to make the most of your time here each day. Utilize a wide range of academic resources in the Levin Library or stop by the computer lab in the Kennedy Academic Building. Grab a cup of coffee or a meal in the dining marketplace or in one of the three commuter cafes on campus. Hang out at the Student Center between classes to make or meet friends, work out in the Fitness Center, play a game of pool in the game room or catch a game on one of the many TVs in the Sports Café.
ENJOY the JOURNEY
While the classroom is your destination, expand your academic journey by engaging in community activities and events. You can get involved in intramural programs, student run-clubs and organizations, or join the Student Government Association (SGA). Don't forget to join the Commuter Advisory Board, made up of commuter students who meet monthly to discuss commuter-related issues and concerns in an effort to better improve the commuter-student experience.