“At Curry, I had the chance to do everything I wanted to do. Anything that I was nervous about or afraid to try, Curry made it so that I am now comfortable in doing so.”
Tyler Collins '14
Graphic Designer, Gupta Media
Major: Graphic Design
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
Engaging Your Student in the Curry Experience
College students are influenced by what family members say, even if they do not readily admit it. We encourage you to talk with your student about how he can fully connect with our College and take advantage of all of the resources available on campus. We have people, programs, and services in place to help your student find the challenge, support or campus involvement that can enable and/or enhance a successful college experience - academically and socially.
Often students mistakenly assume that connection and support is only important when there is a problem. In fact, using the College's support systems is more likely to ensure that your student takes her education to the next level. Our faculty are knowledgeable and they care. Likewise, our administrative, support and student services professionals are informed, able and compassionate. Their good work, however, ultimately rests on students' willingness to engage with them and our College.