“It's really nice to walk by people and have friendly faces that you see every day. It really becomes your home when you're here.”
Jessica Lorento '16
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Engaging Your Student in the Curry Experience
College students are influenced by what family members say, even if they do not readily admit it. We encourage you to talk with your student about how he can fully connect with our College and take advantage of all of the resources available on campus. We have people, programs, and services in place to help your student find the challenge, support or campus involvement that can enable and/or enhance a successful college experience - academically and socially.
Often students mistakenly assume that connection and support is only important when there is a problem. In fact, using the College's support systems is more likely to ensure that your student takes her education to the next level. Our faculty are knowledgeable and they care. Likewise, our administrative, support and student services professionals are informed, able and compassionate. Their good work, however, ultimately rests on students' willingness to engage with them and our College.