“It's really nice to walk by people and have friendly faces that you see every day. It really becomes your home when you're here.”
Jessica Lorento '16
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- Student-Athlete Signs Professional Hockey Contract
- Nursing Students Participate in Intergenerational Learning Experience
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2017 New Plays Festival
March 25 - March 27
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
Engaging Your Student in the Curry Experience
College students are influenced by what family members say, even if they do not readily admit it. We encourage you to talk with your student about how he can fully connect with our College and take advantage of all of the resources available on campus. We have people, programs, and services in place to help your student find the challenge, support or campus involvement that can enable and/or enhance a successful college experience - academically and socially.
Often students mistakenly assume that connection and support is only important when there is a problem. In fact, using the College's support systems is more likely to ensure that your student takes her education to the next level. Our faculty are knowledgeable and they care. Likewise, our administrative, support and student services professionals are informed, able and compassionate. Their good work, however, ultimately rests on students' willingness to engage with them and our College.