“It's really nice to walk by people and have friendly faces that you see every day. It really becomes your home when you're here.”
Jessica Lorento '16
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Engaging Your Student in the Curry Experience
College students are influenced by what family members say, even if they do not readily admit it. We encourage you to talk with your student about how he can fully connect with our College and take advantage of all of the resources available on campus. We have people, programs, and services in place to help your student find the challenge, support or campus involvement that can enable and/or enhance a successful college experience - academically and socially.
Often students mistakenly assume that connection and support is only important when there is a problem. In fact, using the College's support systems is more likely to ensure that your student takes her education to the next level. Our faculty are knowledgeable and they care. Likewise, our administrative, support and student services professionals are informed, able and compassionate. Their good work, however, ultimately rests on students' willingness to engage with them and our College.