“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Emmy® Award-winning Film Lecturer Todd Davis Featured in Wicked Local Article
- Psychology Professor Bruce Steinberg Ph.D. Helps Research Potential New Treatment for ADHD
- Curry Nursing Student Receives Patient Advocate Award at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
We are pleased you have decided to apply to Curry College and look forward to reviewing your application. Please review this page for important information about application options, dates, and requirements. Choose from one of the following options to apply today!
*Please note, we are no longer accepting applications for First-Year students for the Fall 2016 semester. Additionally, we are not accepting applications for transfer to our Nursing Program for the Fall 2016 term. Transfer students (non-Nursing) are welcome to submit application for the Fall 2016 or January 2017 semesters. First-Year students can apply for Fall 2017 beginning August 1, 2016. Please contact the Admission office if you have any questions.
|Apply online with The Common Application. Be sure to add Curry College to your "My Colleges" list.
|Apply online with the Curry College Application:
|Print and mail the Curry College Application (PDF) and Letter of Recommendation (PDF) to the Office of Admission, 1071 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA 02186|
If you are applying online via The Common Application, you will submit the $50 application fee by credit card before submitting your application. If you are applying online via the Curry College Online Application or printed application, you can pay your fee online here.
You may also send a check or money order for $50 payable to Curry College Office of Admission, 1071 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA 02186. Please include the applicant's name with the payment.
||April 1 (Priority Deadline)
|Regular Decision (PAL)
||March 1 (Priority Deadline)
Applicants for the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) are encouraged to submit materials by the March 1st preferred deadline, however applications will still be accepted and reviewed until space in the Program is no longer available.
|Transfer (Spring Entry)
||January 1 (Priority Deadline)
|Transfer (Fall Entry)
||July 1 (Priority Deadline)
See a full description of dates and deadlines.
In addition to your online or printed application, the following materials must be received by the Office of Admission in order for your application to be considered complete. Once these materials are received, your application will be given full consideration and review:
- An application fee of $50 or official fee waiver request.
- An official high school transcript
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT sent directly from the appropriate testing agency.
- A letter of recommendation from guidance counselor or high school teacher.
- A college essay of at least 250 words
- International students, transfer students, and students applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) have specific application requirements. Please see the individual pages below for the additional required documentation needed to complete your application.
If you are a student who has previously applied to Curry College and would like to reactivate your application, please download the Change of Admission Status Form (PDF).
Should you have any questions about the various applications, please contact the Admission Office at (800) 669-0686.
Download the Curry College Viewbook (PDF - 6 MB)
View the entire Curry College undergraduate course catalog (PDF)
Before you visit our beautiful 131-acre wooded campus, take the time to enjoy our virtual video tours of the north and south areas of campus in Milton, Massachusetts. These student-produced videos will give you a sneak peek at everything Curry College has to offer.