“My psychology and health classes have helped me identify what kind of person I am and who I want to be. I've learned a lot about making connections with people, which is not only helpful in social interactions, but also for internships and jobs in the psychology field. ”
Jessica Lorento '16
- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
We are pleased you have decided to apply to Curry College and look forward to reviewing your application. Please review this page for important information about application options, dates, and requirements. Choose from one of the following options to apply today!
|Apply online with The Common Application. Be sure to add Curry College to your "My Colleges" list.
|Apply online with the Curry College Application:
|Print and mail the Curry College Application (PDF) and Letter of Recommendation (PDF) to the Office of Admission, 1071 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA 02186|
If you are applying online via The Common Application, you will submit the $50 application fee by credit card before submitting your application. If you are applying online via the Curry College Online Application or printed application, you can pay your fee online here.
You may also send a check or money order for $50 payable to Curry College Office of Admission, 1071 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA 02186. Please include the applicant's name with the payment.
||April 1 (Priority Deadline)
|Regular Decision (PAL)
||March 1 (Priority Deadline)
Applicants for the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) are encouraged to submit materials by the March 1st preferred deadline, however applications will still be accepted and reviewed until space in the Program is no longer available.
|Transfer (Spring Entry)
||January 1 (Priority Deadline)
|Transfer (Fall Entry)
||July 1 (Priority Deadline)
See a full description of dates and deadlines.
In addition to your online or printed application, the following materials must be received by the Office of Admission in order for your application to be considered complete. Once these materials are received, your application will be given full consideration and review:
- An application fee of $50 or official fee waiver request.
- An official high school transcript
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT sent directly from the appropriate testing agency.
- A letter of recommendation from guidance counselor or high school teacher.
- A college essay of at least 250 words
- International students, transfer students, and students applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) have specific application requirements. Please see the individual pages below for the additional required documentation needed to complete your application.
If you are a student who has previously applied to Curry College and would like to reactivate your application, please download the Change of Admission Status Form (PDF).
Should you have any questions about the various applications, please contact the Admission Office at (800) 669-0686.
Download the Curry College Viewbook (PDF - 6 MB)
View the entire Curry College undergraduate course catalog (PDF)
Before you visit our beautiful 131-acre wooded campus, take the time to enjoy our virtual video tours of the north and south areas of campus in Milton, Massachusetts. These student-produced videos will give you a sneak peek at everything Curry College has to offer.