“I actually visited Curry three times before I made my decision. I loved everything about it, including the location and sense of community I got when I stepped on campus. It just felt like it would be easy to fit right in.”
Monica DiStefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
We are pleased you have decided to apply to Curry College and look forward to reviewing your application. Please review this page for important information about application options, dates, and requirements. Choose from one of the following options to apply today!
|Apply online with The Common Application. Be sure to add Curry College to your "My Colleges" list.
|Apply online with the Curry College Application:
|Print and mail the Curry College Application (PDF) and Letter of Recommendation (PDF) to the Office of Admission, 1071 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA 02186|
If you are applying online via The Common Application, you will submit the $50 application fee by credit card before submitting your application. If you are applying online via the Curry College Online Application or printed application, you can pay your fee online here.
You may also send a check or money order for $50 payable to Curry College Office of Admission, 1071 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA 02186. Please include the applicant's name with the payment.
||April 1 (Priority Deadline)
|Regular Decision (PAL)
||March 1 (Priority Deadline)
|Transfer (Spring Entry)
||January 1 (Priority Deadline)
|Transfer (Fall Entry)
||July 1 (Priority Deadline)
See a full description of dates and deadlines.
In addition to your online or printed application, the following materials must be received by the Office of Admission in order for your application to be considered complete. Once these materials are received, your application will be given full consideration and review:
- An application fee of $50 or official fee waiver request.
- An official high school transcript
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT sent directly from the appropriate testing agency.
- A letter of recommendation from guidance counselor or high school teacher.
- A college essay of at least 250 words
- International students, transfer students, and students applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) have specific application requirements. Please see the individual pages below for the additional required documentation needed to complete your application.
If you are a student who has previously applied to Curry College and would like to reactivate your application, please download the Change of Admission Status Form (PDF).
Should you have any questions about the various applications, please contact the Admission Office at (800) 669-0686.
Download the Curry College Viewbook (PDF - 6 MB)
View the entire Curry College undergraduate course catalog (PDF)
Before you visit our beautiful 131-acre wooded campus, take the time to enjoy our virtual video tours of the north and south areas of campus in Milton, Massachusetts. These student-produced videos will give you a sneak peek at everything Curry College has to offer.