“The faculty, staff and other students are so open and so willing to help you whether it's academically or personally, that it creates an overall family feel when you come here.”
Chelsey Kaiser '14
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
Requirements for First-year Applicants
- A completed application (either the Common Application or Curry's own Application) with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- An official high school transcript
- Results of SAT, SAT 1, or ACT sent directly from the appropriate testing agency. SAT scores can be submitted online.
- A Letter of Recommendation (PDF) from guidance counselor or high school teacher. The recommendation may be submitted on a separate sheet or attached letter.
- A college essay of at least 250 words
*Please note, we are no longer accepting first-year applications for Fall 2016. Please contact the Admission office with any questions.
Additional Requirements for PAL Applicants
Students who are applying to the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) must also submit the following:
- Diagnostic testing
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or its equivalent, if available (optional)
- PAL Supplementary Application (optional)
Note: SAT, SAT 1, or ACT scores are NOT required of PAL applicants. Visit the PAL website for more information on PAL requirements.
Applications are not complete until all of the necessary requirements have been satisfied.
Download the Curry College Viewbook (PDF - 6 MB)
From academics to athletics, campus life to life beyond the walls of Curry, and much more, the Curry College YouTube channel has it all!
View the entire Curry College undergraduate course catalog (PDF)