“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- Requirements /
- Application Fees
Pay Your Application Fees
Once you've submitted your application, you must pay your non-refundable application fee to be considered for Admission. The College follows a rolling admissions policy. Decisions are mailed within 3-6 weeks of an applicants file becoming complete.
Application Fee: $50.00
Choose from one of the following options:
Pay by Mail:
Mail your check to:
Curry College Admission Office
1071 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
Pay by Phone:
Call the Admission Office at (800)-669-0686 or (617)333-2210