“"It feels welcoming to be in classes where I can be a part of the discussion and feel comfortable raising my hand and sharing my opinions."”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- First-Year Experience /
- First-Year Academic Advisors
First-Year Academic Advisors
Your academic advisor will be an important guide to you in your first year. Your advisor is a faculty member at Curry who will know you as an individual. You will meet with him/her several times during the first year to help you plan your academic program, reflect on your goals and how to reach them, and engage in thoughtful conversation about your learning. Your advisor can help give you insights about your career goals, guidance on finding resources, and tools to achieve success. Use your advisor as a partner and mentor in the learning process, and you will find a true ally in helping you develop life-long skills.