“The faculty, staff and other students are so open and so willing to help you whether it's academically or personally, that it creates an overall family feel when you come here.”
Chelsey Kaiser '14
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- More News >
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- First-Year Experience /
- First-Year Academic Advisors
First-Year Academic Advisors
Your academic advisor will be an important guide to you in your first year. Your advisor is a faculty member at Curry who will know you as an individual. You will meet with him/her several times during the first year to help you plan your academic program, reflect on your goals and how to reach them, and engage in thoughtful conversation about your learning. Your advisor can help give you insights about your career goals, guidance on finding resources, and tools to achieve success. Use your advisor as a partner and mentor in the learning process, and you will find a true ally in helping you develop life-long skills.