“I love Curry. I applied to five other schools. Coming here was definitely the best decision. At other colleges, you have one or two semesters of student teaching, and Curry gives you four to make sure that you really want to and are ready to teach.”
Lauren Chuha '14
3rd Grade Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Global Experiences
At Curry College you will have the opportunity to excel not only on campus, but also beyond the walls of Curry. You can participate in our study abroad semester-long partnerships in London, England or Ambialet, France, enroll in a credit-bearing short term study abroad program led by Curry faculty, or study abroad through a third-party provider.
You can take any number of foreign language offerings at the College which will prepare you to live, work or travel in a global environment. Also, there are courses which explore the cultures of France and Spain
In addition you can gain exceptional real-world experience through domestic internship opportunities in Los Angeles, New York City, Washington D.C. or other American cities.