“I was that student - very shy and nervous to meet new people - I kept my door closed and wasn't very involved outside the classroom when I first got to Curry. But at some point, I made a conscious decision to get out of my comfort zone and started making things happen.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- Student-Athlete Signs Professional Hockey Contract
- Nursing Students Participate in Intergenerational Learning Experience
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2017 New Plays Festival
March 25 - March 27
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Business Management /
- Learning Outcomes
Program Level Learning Outcomes for the Undergraduate Business Management Major:
- Students will be able to apply the fundamental principles in the functional areas of business.
- Students will be able to integrate the functional areas of business and the broader community to informed decision making.
- Students will be able to apply ethical principles to leadership and management decisions.
- Students will be able to apply fundamental quantitative and qualitative support tools for decision-making.
- Students will be able to demonstrate effective professional communication skills as individuals and as productive members of teams.
- Students will be able to explain the global dimensions of business in a diverse environment.
"Curry prepared me (for my positions at Wayfair and Staples) in many ways. My four internships prepared me more than I believe anyone or anything else could have. That real world, hands-on experience I gained two years before starting my first job right out of college made me more prepared, experienced, and ready to hit the ground running," says Christine Nguyen '15, Business Management.
"The experience, contacts, and overall knowledge I gained during my internship at Former Senator (John) Kerry's Office really helped to prepare me for post-graduation life." - Michael Griffin '12, Inbound Marketing Consultant at HubSpot in Cambridge, MA.