“Curry College had a unique kind of feel to it when I was visiting schools. When I first came onto the campus it had this kind of home feeling and I didn’t really get that on a lot of other campuses that I visited.”
Tyler Collins '14
Graphic Designer, Gupta Media
Major: Graphic Design
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Business Management /
- Learning Outcomes
Program Level Learning Outcomes for the Undergraduate Business Management Major:
- Students will be able to apply the fundamental principles in the functional areas of business.
- Students will be able to integrate the functional areas of business and the broader community to informed decision making.
- Students will be able to apply ethical principles to leadership and management decisions.
- Students will be able to apply fundamental quantitative and qualitative support tools for decision-making.
- Students will be able to demonstrate effective professional communication skills as individuals and as productive members of teams.
- Students will be able to explain the global dimensions of business in a diverse environment.
"Curry prepared me (for my positions at Wayfair and Staples) in many ways. My four internships prepared me more than I believe anyone or anything else could have. That real world, hands-on experience I gained two years before starting my first job right out of college made me more prepared, experienced, and ready to hit the ground running," says Christine Nguyen '15, Business Management.
"The experience, contacts, and overall knowledge I gained during my internship at Former Senator (John) Kerry's Office really helped to prepare me for post-graduation life." - Michael Griffin '12, Inbound Marketing Consultant at HubSpot in Cambridge, MA.