“I came on an Open House date and fell in love with the campus. Meeting and speaking with the professors in the IT department was great, they had me hooked from the start.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Business Management /
- Learning Outcomes
Program Level Learning Outcomes for the Undergraduate Business Management Major:
- Students will be able to apply the fundamental principles in the functional areas of business.
- Students will be able to integrate the functional areas of business and the broader community to informed decision making.
- Students will be able to apply ethical principles to leadership and management decisions.
- Students will be able to apply fundamental quantitative and qualitative support tools for decision-making.
- Students will be able to demonstrate effective professional communication skills as individuals and as productive members of teams.
- Students will be able to explain the global dimensions of business in a diverse environment.
"Curry prepared me (for my positions at Wayfair and Staples) in many ways. My four internships prepared me more than I believe anyone or anything else could have. That real world, hands-on experience I gained two years before starting my first job right out of college made me more prepared, experienced, and ready to hit the ground running," says Christine Nguyen '15, Business Management.
"The experience, contacts, and overall knowledge I gained during my internship at Former Senator (John) Kerry's Office really helped to prepare me for post-graduation life." - Michael Griffin '12, Inbound Marketing Consultant at HubSpot in Cambridge, MA.