“I always tell prospective students that if you are going to be the student who stays in your room on Facebook all day, you will not like it here. Getting involved is a way to success.”
Amber Soucy '13
Medical Surgical Telemetry Nurse
St. Luke's Hospital, New Bedford, Massachusetts
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Request a Campus Visit
Request a Campus Visit
To build your visit experience, please register using the online request form. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled visit time.
Campus Tour and VISIT SCHEDULE - December 2015
Information Session and Campus Tour
The information session is led by an admission counselor and designed to guide prospective students through the application process. A student-led campus tour will immediately follow. This program will last approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Monday through Friday - 9:45am, 2pm
Interview with an Admission Counselor
Although not required as part of the admission process, students may schedule an interview with an admission counselor at the times listed below.
- Weekdays - 9am, 11am, 11:30am, 1pm
Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL)
If you would like to meet with a representative from the Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL), please call the PAL office directly at 617-333-2250.
Fields marked with * are required