“I can't stress enough how amazing it is to have an opportunity to gain real world experience in the business world while still in school, especially at a company as well-known as Reebok. And I'm wasn't just sitting on the sidelines and observing; some of my responsibilities included supporting the U.S. Trade Marketing Team, attending photo shoots, working with our products during go-to-market roll outs, and much more.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
As an alumnus/alumna of Curry College, you are always welcome to use the resources provided by the Center for Career Development. We recognize that you have different challenges than current students, whether it's undertaking a career change, dealing with a job loss, or brushing up on your job search skills. We also encourage successful Curry alums to partner with us to aid current students in their career exploration.
The following services are available to Curry College Alumni:
Job Search Tools & Resources
-Free & unlimited access to Curry Connect.
-Downloadable resume and cover letter templates (Available on myCurry)
-Usage of Candid Career Exploration Videos
-Online skill & career assessments
Career Counseling Sessions
-Unlimited appointments to alumni who have graduated within the past year.
-Two 50-minute counseling appointments for alumni 1 or more years past graduation.
-One resume review for alumni 1 or more years past graduation.
Networking and Partnerships
-Become a Mentor of Curry College students through the Curry Connections Network
-Participate in on-campus panels and events.
-Connect with us on social media and follow our job updates on LinkedIn.
*Additional career resources are available for alumni on the Curry College Portal. Please reference the Center for Career Development tab.