“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
As an alumnus/alumna of Curry College, you are always welcome to use the resources provided by the Center for Career Development. We recognize that you have different challenges than current students, whether it's undertaking a career change, dealing with a job loss, or brushing up on your job search skills. We also encourage successful Curry alums to partner with us to aid current students in their career exploration.
The following services are available to Curry College Alumni:
Job Search Tools & Resources
-Free & unlimited access to Curry Connect.
-Downloadable resume and cover letter templates (Available on myCurry)
-Usage of Candid Career Exploration Videos
-Online skill & career assessments
Career Counseling Sessions
-Unlimited appointments to alumni who have graduated within the past year.
-Two 50-minute counseling appointments for alumni 1 or more years past graduation.
-One resume review for alumni 1 or more years past graduation.
Networking and Partnerships
-Become a Mentor of Curry College students through the Curry Connections Network
-Participate in on-campus panels and events.
-Join us as a valuable employer and become a host for Future Fridays.
-Connect with us on social media and follow our job updates on LinkedIn.
*Additional career resources are available for alumni on the Curry College Portal. Please reference the Center for Career Development tab.