“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
Current students are encouraged to utilize the Center for Career Development early and often as we can partner with you in achieving your career goals. The CCD believes in a Four-Year Career Development Model to assist in building a strong foundation that will support the transition to each class year and beyond. We also offer a wide variety of academic and professional programs and resources to support students in a challenging and competitive job market.
- Choosing a Major
- Career Counseling/Job Searching
- Graduate School Planning
- Interview Preparation (in-person, phone, and Skype)
- Skill & Interest Assessments
- Internship Advising
- LinkedIn and Social Media Consulting
- Resume & Cover Letter Reviews
Make an Appointment:
**Appointment services are available to active Undergraduate, Continuing Education, and Graduate students. Active is defined as having taken (1) course during the academic semester at Curry College. Please contact the Center for Career Development if you are unsure of your eligibility.
***Appointment services are also available to Curry College Alumni in accordance with our alumni policy. Please see the Alumni tab for additional information.
JOB & INTERNSHIP DATABASE:
Curry Connect: "Your One Stop Shop for Connecting to the Professional World."
Curry Connect is the Center for Career Development's online job and internship database for Curry College students and alumni. This system offers a range of employment opportunities including on-campus, internships, part-time, and full-time positions as well as the ability for users to upload their resumes and apply to jobs.
Continuing Education and Graduate students may contact the Center for Career Development for access to the Curry Connect job site.
*Additional career resources are available to current students on the myCurry Portal. Please refer to the Center for Career Development tab.