“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2016
August 26 - August 29
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
Current students are encouraged to utilize the Center for Career Development early and often as we can partner with you in achieving your career goals. The CCD believes in a Four-Year Career Development Model to assist in building a strong foundation that will support the transition to each class year and beyond. We also offer a wide variety of academic and professional programs and resources to support students in a challenging and competitive job market.
- Choosing a Major
- Career Counseling/Job Searching
- Graduate School Planning
- Interview Preparation (in-person, phone, and Skype)
- Skill & Interest Assessments
- Internship Advising
- LinkedIn and Social Media Consulting
- Resume & Cover Letter Reviews
Make an Appointment:
**Appointment services are available to active Undergraduate, Continuing Education, and Graduate students. Active is defined as having taken (1) course during the academic semester at Curry College. Please contact the Center for Career Development if you are unsure of your eligibility.
***Appointment services are also available to Curry College Alumni in accordance with our alumni policy. Please see the Alumni tab for additional information.
JOB & INTERNSHIP DATABASE:
Curry Connect: "Your One Stop Shop for Connecting to the Professional World."
Curry Connect is the Center for Career Development's online job and internship database for Curry College students and alumni. This system offers a range of employment opportunities including on-campus, internships, part-time, and full-time positions as well as the ability for users to upload their resumes and apply to jobs.
Continuing Education and Graduate students may contact the Center for Career Development for access to the Curry Connect job site.
*Additional career resources are available to current students on the myCurry Portal. Please refer to the Center for Career Development tab.