- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Registrar's Office /
- Diploma Reorder Form
Diploma Reorder Form
Students who wish to reorder a diploma must complete and submit the Diploma Reorder Form. There is a $50.00 fee applied for reorders which you will have the option of paying on-line or by mailing in to the Registrar's office:
79 Atherton Street
Milton, MA 02186
Once we receive your reorder request, it will take approximately two weeks (during peak processing times, approximately 4 weeks) for our vendor to process your diploma. When we receive your diploma from our vendor we will mail it to the address you specify on the reorder form. If you have questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact the Registrar's office at 617-333-2008.
Fields marked with * are required